News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Random shopping excercise

Started by Kain, 10, October, 2010, 02:58:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kain

Inb4: Avoid shopping on Reccetear, I have.  But I'm buying that game as I type.  Okay, here's my list.

Manga

Magister Negi Magi Negima! vol 27.

Neo Negima vol 6

Higurashi When They Cry Time Killing Arc vol 2

Trinkets

At Hot Topic, I found these Red and Green Mario bros. mushroom shaped containers that had Cherry and Apple sour tarts.  Since it was a buy two, get a third free sale, I grabbed a Starman container.

At Spencers...I found this energy drink.  Mega Man E-Tank.

I got a new mouse for my computer.  I spilled some ramen on my last mouse and it would only somewhat work when used on my trunks legs or my CD case.

Media

Now 35.

Gunslinger Girl entire season.

Vidja Games

Demons Souls - PS3

Shin Megami Tensai Persona 3

Atelier Rorona

Mega Man Zero Collection

Izuna the ninja girl

Per-Orders

Fallout New Vegas - Paid in Full, waiting for pick up.

Fable 3 - Paid in Full, waiting for pick up.

Steam

Reccetear - Finalizing purchase now.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Salanewt

Cool list. I was never really aware of all of the video game merchandise that does not directly involve games until recently, and drinks based off of them sound cool.

Those candies are pretty cool, aren't they? By the way, what flavour does the starman have?

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Griever

i only have this game from that long list: :sad: Shin Megami Tensai Persona 3

And for Steam ... i kinda hate the program even though i have bought games from it.

Kain

The can doesn't say...I tried eating one but I couldn't place it.

Ingredients:  Dextrose, Dextrin, Magnesium, Stearate, Confectioner's Glaze, Carnauba Wax, Artificial Flavor and Color (FD&C No. Yellow 5)

Also, I haven't drank the Mega Man drink yet.  There's only one energy drink I was fond of because it didn't have that ...KICK taste to it.  I dunno how to explain it, like...heavy carbonation would be my guess.  Anyways, it tasted more like a fruit drink but it worked.

I'm afraid to open it and take a drink and not finish it because I won't like how it tastes.  That and I want to keep the can as a novelty piece.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!