Golden Sun Hacking Community
October 24, 2014, 08:27:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   DC Wiki Help Search Calendar Downloads Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Minecraft!  (Read 20705 times)
Kain
The Dragoomba
Administrator

Well then.

Coins: 63

Respect: +148
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2011, 04:52:56 AM »

my base and world:

cactus farm:

anamial trap:

Thats my world

But in seriousness, nice little world you've got there.

You misspelled retard...oh the irony!
Boredom is a funny thing, you might think that you're a calm and sensible person, and then when you get bored… BAM! Sudden random impulses telling you to do something, anything, just to relieve the endless boredom.
View Profile
Rolina
The Fulminous Witch
Jupiter Clan

The Fulminous Witch

Alchemist

Coins: 77

I am: going to kill my landlady if she keeps this nonstop construction up...
Clan Position: Grand Overlady of Jupiter

Respect: -14
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2011, 05:11:00 AM »
+1

Ah, not bad.  Have you ever done multiplayer?

no i just started like three days ago and i am using the hacked version because it lets you save your inline game on your computer and vice verca.
also my hacked version is the wrong one to go on line so i need to find the current one.

i like the hacked one because it has a map, different stats for finding certen blocks. (and no it just makes coal and iron harder to find and the... red rock easyer to find.)
also there is a special mode called super insain mode there the zombies have insain stats and they stay durring the day and night... it sucks lol.
there is a bunch of other stuff that makes it different from the real game.

also its free but to go online with it you need to buy the real thing.

over all i like the hacked one more then the real one.

My real one has a map.
My real one has a texture pack.
My real one lets me get online.
My real one is legit and won't get me thrown in prison for piracy.
My real one can let me use all sorts of mods on it.
My real one is obviously superior to some pirated piece of crap.

@ Sala:  Once you go Multiplayer, you don't go back.  It's so much more fun.

View Profile WWW

Coins: 13

Emblems: Second in Command of Jupiter
Clan Position: Jovian Head Adviser

Respect: +40
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2011, 05:14:45 AM »

Huh. Looks fun, but I'm kinda broke and without a job, like most teenagers are... I guess I'll make do with watching people's creations.

"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."
View Profile
zman9000
Destroyer of Intro topics / Golden sun fan
Luna Clan

Lord Zed

Excellent Member

Coins: 10

I am: A 2 time college drop out who just really likes golden sun

Respect: +55
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2011, 05:35:12 AM »

actule my hacked version is legal because you need the real one to run it...
but just so you know there is a hacked version that lest you play on line with out paying BUT I DON'T HAVE THAT ONE!!!!!!

also when i go online i keep what i already did but i lose the hack extras so its legit!
If only i could find were to get a current copy of the one i have. ... all i can find is the elegal one but IT's ElEGAL!

Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

A good thing to rember. Strange ideas can hit you upside the head from where you most expect it. Whether or not its me doing the hitting depends on if you're Leaf or not.
View Profile
Rolina
The Fulminous Witch
Jupiter Clan

The Fulminous Witch

Alchemist

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2011, 05:37:33 AM »

Did you buy the game, or did you steal it and use a crack to make it work?

View Profile WWW
zman9000
Luna Clan

Lord Zed

Excellent Member

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2011, 09:51:09 PM »

no actually its just a file and it lets you play the full version on your computer without buying it but it can't go online. for online play you need the real version and you can't use the hacked file, so you have to start over if online.

But i feel like i pointed this out already above Role.........

well what ever. I can't find the file on line so my brothers friend is getting it for me as he already has the new one...

Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

A good thing to rember. Strange ideas can hit you upside the head from where you most expect it. Whether or not its me doing the hitting depends on if you're Leaf or not.
View Profile
Lord Squirtle
His Sexiness
Mercury Clan

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

Coins: 75

I am: A part of the organization of Cool Cats, but more of a dog person in reality.
Emblems: Have a nice day.

Respect: +117
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2011, 09:54:18 PM »

Multiplayer was okay, but I found it boring after I made my tower. What I want to try to do is set up a server for a few specific friends, but to try to find a way to have it as a download client that I give to them instead of posting my server online. It would require an Internet connection, but... well, anything that allows me to play with some friends, but is free at the same time.

Also, I found a really good mod. Crystal Clear Water (or something like that). It removes the opacity of water when you are under the surface, so you can see further away. It also makes water seem slightly more realistic, as I no longer have to pretend that a ruined factory polluted the world's water. Mo' Creatures is awesome as well, as it has allowed me to have Epona (and with that, I have a Link skin).

zman: Oh, so you are playing Classic?

Have a nice day!

Hey there! I see you over there, looking at me... Wanna come over for a Milk Drink? ;)

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?
View Profile WWW
zman9000
Luna Clan

Lord Zed

Excellent Member

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2011, 10:17:54 PM »

yea but for some reason the version tried to down load updates from the official site and got jammed. i tried reloading the program but each time it happened again. then i read in the instructions that you have to down load a new version each time the official site updates.
since it uses the same program as the real version it just works weird.

I suppose that if you hacked this hacked version you could get online play for free, but thats illegal ( and i wouldn't know how to go about doing it in the first place.)

and now i know Role will be like:
Well if your in college for programming how do you not know how to hack things.

Well thats simple! because I don't!

... yeah.

View Profile
Rolina
The Fulminous Witch
Jupiter Clan

The Fulminous Witch

Alchemist

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2011, 05:21:48 PM »

Playing any version of minecraft with mod support without paying for it is illegal, zman.  That's what I'm saying - that minimap shouldn't work with the trial version.

View Profile WWW
Atrius
Programmer Extraordinaire
Web Host

Fear my blades

Veteran Member

Coins: 42

Emblems: Website Founder
Clan Position: Creation God of Sol

Respect: +190
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2011, 05:45:57 PM »

Hmm...  I'd forgotten I bought a copy of this way back.  I might take a look at the server software at some point to see if I can set something up.

I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything
View Profile WWW
Kain
The Dragoomba
Administrator

Well then.

« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2011, 06:07:14 PM »

I have a server up and running but I've only played on it twice.  Once with Role when I first made it (Dynamite.  Dynamite everywhere.) and another time when I was showing leaf the game.  I recommend you have a powerful machine or something if you plan to run one.

Boredom is a funny thing, you might think that you're a calm and sensible person, and then when you get bored… BAM! Sudden random impulses telling you to do something, anything, just to relieve the endless boredom.
View Profile
Lord Squirtle
His Sexiness
Mercury Clan

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

I am: A part of the organization of Cool Cats, but more of a dog person in reality.

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2011, 06:32:05 PM »

I have my computer, but I do not feel like trying it with my laptop. Either way, I have to get my computer repaired before I try a number of things that I want to do.

Hey Kain? Could you (or anyone else for that matter) tell me about servers? I have an idea for what I want to implement, but I need more information about how servers work first.

Have a nice day!

Hey there! I see you over there, looking at me... Wanna come over for a Milk Drink? ;)

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?
View Profile WWW
Atrius
Programmer Extraordinaire
Web Host

Fear my blades

Veteran Member

Coins: 42

Emblems: Website Founder
Clan Position: Creation God of Sol

Respect: +190
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2011, 06:53:57 PM »

If I did it would be a dedicated server, and up 24/7

I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything
View Profile WWW
Lord Squirtle
His Sexiness
Mercury Clan

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2011, 06:59:32 PM »

Ooh, that sounds cool. Would it be free, or would it cost you money to set it up?

Have a nice day!

View Profile WWW
Kain
The Dragoomba
Administrator

Well then.

« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2011, 07:11:13 PM »

It's completely free to download the software and make a server.  I'll try to answer any questions you have but when it comes to setup itself, don't ask.  I'm not even sure HOW mine started working.  One day, not working.  Rage quit for awhile, try it again a month later, out of nowhere it suddenly works.

View Profile
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cbox
October 21, 2014, 09:13:09 AM
Succubus: I barely had any idea about that movie. I'll try watching that though..
October 21, 2014, 02:16:24 AM
Fox: Weeeellcome back!!  Señor Kain! ; Who's interesting in the Mocking Jay movie (Think it was Part 1.) coming in about a month?
October 21, 2014, 12:52:26 AM
Rolina: True, we were more worried about the spambot invasion attempt, but you were missed.  And OWW, that sounds painful.
October 21, 2014, 12:47:27 AM
Kain: Bullshit.  But if you must know I've had no internet.
October 21, 2014, 12:45:17 AM
Rolina: The heck have you been?  We've been worried about you.
October 21, 2014, 12:34:37 AM
Kain: I come back and all I can do is shake my head and wonder is it worth reading all of this backlog...
October 20, 2014, 11:09:28 PM
Atrius: I have yet to see any studies that conclusively prove either gender is more capable of handling pain than the other.  You can find ones that "suggest" either one does though.
October 20, 2014, 09:54:38 PM
Darkylighty: If I can't deal with the pain, I can't tell someone else to endure it
October 20, 2014, 09:54:06 PM
Darkylighty: well, when men will able to support the pain of birth... so far study show that men are not capable to handle it. 
October 20, 2014, 09:25:10 PM
Fox: Oh wait, it probably means "Hold on." ?
October 20, 2014, 09:23:37 PM
Fox: ho? What's that supposed to mean?
October 20, 2014, 09:17:15 PM
Darkylighty: ho please, this is ridiculous.
October 20, 2014, 09:11:45 PM
Fox: as* ; If the wife was drinking and driving... then I could see a possibility in her being accused of homicide
October 20, 2014, 09:06:01 PM
Fox: Not sure... but I don't see that is a good reason to suggest that killing is good... accident killings are not limited to unborn babies.
October 20, 2014, 08:25:41 PM
Darkylighty: if my wife has an accident and the baby dies, should we accuse of homicide, accident killing of her baby ? 
October 20, 2014, 08:25:07 PM
Darkylighty: who told you giving pregnancy can't fail ? 
October 20, 2014, 08:02:12 PM
IsaacGS459: Abortion is never a choice. Care for the kid. 
October 20, 2014, 03:25:35 PM
Darkylighty: why the hell, I lost my message ? 
October 20, 2014, 03:23:51 PM
Darkylighty: now she just put words in my mouth.. like I ever said abortion was the only choice. 
October 20, 2014, 03:07:01 PM
Fox: So no body likes politics? Or is it just the arguments that come from them that no one likes?

Affiliates
Temple of Kraden Golden Sunrise