News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Coin Suggestions

Started by Charon, 20, December, 2010, 01:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charon

So, we all know about the badge system, but do you guys think that it might be a good idea to make other things available for purchase, such as certain profile perks or optional modifications? If you've got any ideas, post them here!

Aile~♥

Music Requests? Like, putting a track into GS to see how it sounds? Probably too much work though.

If yes I'd like to request The Law of the Battle.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Charon

Oh, you mean like work requests? I could see that working, but I think it might be better for the whole community to work with it, so not just me or Atrius are doing it, but everyone doing favours for eachother. That's a really good idea...

Salanewt

How about skins for the website? We can start with the current ones for free, but the ability to use more skins would depend on the amount of coins that we have.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Charon

I don't know about that, currently when we upload a skin we don't restrict it to anyone, so all the skins are exactly the same for everyone. We could possibly do that but it'd be more work for Atrius, to add a mod that allows us to permit "secret skins" for members or membergroups.