Golden Sun Hacking Community
October 17, 2017, 01:28:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   DC Wiki Help Search Calendar Downloads Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Golden Sun playthrough  (Read 9157 times)
zman9000
Golden sun fan/Map Builder
Luna Clan

Lord Zed

Excellent Member

Coins: 0

I am: A guy who just really likes golden sun

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2011, 12:54:19 PM »

I fought posieson like 10 times before I realised he was invinsable... lol I could say I was young... but, i was like 12 or 13... I think, how old were you then?

Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx
View Profile
dwkjohn
Peaceful Heathen
Venus Clan

time management skill level: -5000

I am: Clicking my signature like you should be!

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2011, 02:23:58 PM »

maybe ten. I fought him constantly before I figured it out. I even spent a year just wandering around fighting mosters until my levels and power and crap were outrageous for that point in the game. I even beat doom dragon the first time and I had only gone up 5 levels since posiedon. and yeah, I was at 50 when I fought posiedon. and only went up to like 55 when I fought doom dragon.

Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
 (     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
  All your internet entertainment.
View Profile
zman9000
Luna Clan

Lord Zed

Excellent Member

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2011, 04:25:14 PM »

the farthest I've ever gotten in TLA is about 65. but its because I kept letting people play my game, and when I got it back they had saved over my file, but even I've have done it accedentualy...

Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx
View Profile
dwkjohn
Peaceful Heathen
Venus Clan

time management skill level: -5000

I am: Clicking my signature like you should be!

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2011, 08:08:15 PM »

wow that sucks. I never let people touch my stuff I get pretty paranoid. but with a friend like mone you would be two. 8_] but I feel like I missed something in tla. I play it and then towards the end, someone will say something and ill be like wait what? I should probably go back and play it with the walkthrough to see what I missed.

Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
 (     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
  All your internet entertainment.
View Profile

Emblems: Second in Command of Jupiter
Clan Position: Jovian Head Adviser

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2011, 10:05:39 PM »

Haha. By now I've played and beaten TLA so many times that my characters are maxed, with the best equipment for raw damage. Lvl 99 Chaos Lords anyone?

"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."
View Profile
leaf
Potions class is starting
Venus Clan

Death Eater+Grass Snake = Snake Eater? SNAAAAAAAKE

Veteran Member

Coins: 10

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2011, 10:08:14 PM »

Isn't that... kinda overkill? Considering you could just high impact to max your atk fairly easily at that point in almost any other class...

Spoiler for quotes:
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O
View Profile

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2011, 10:10:08 PM »

Meh. I was bored and hunting for dark matter. I loves me my cursed equipment.

"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."
View Profile
zman9000
Luna Clan

Lord Zed

Excellent Member

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2011, 02:32:02 AM »

all cursed equipment? really?

View Profile
Knight of Purgatory
The Infernal King
Venus Clan

Join the Dark Side... FOR COOKIES

Coins: 1

I am: Selling evil cookies

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2011, 05:22:04 AM »

I prefer getting several Excaliburs and Tisiphone Edges and stuff like that, you know? It's better and you won't get bound

MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES
View Profile

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2011, 03:24:28 PM »

Yeah, but it's fun playing with cursed equipment. The enemy actually has a chance then.

View Profile
Salanewt
His Sexiness
Mercury Clan

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

Coins: 32

I am: A part of the organization of Cool Cats, but more of a dog person in reality.
Emblems: Have a nice day.

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2011, 03:31:20 PM »

On two of my playthroughs...

1: I made it to Doom Dragon, but I allowed a younger kid to play it for some bizarre reason. Long story short, they erased my file. They didn't overwrite it, they just erased it. When I asked why, they said that they didn't realize, and that they were sorry.

2: I left the Lash Pebble on Piers, and I didn't know that I could use any other spell on the Lash thing to continue the story. Hence, I restarted it.

However, every other playthrough has been a success. What I eventually started to do was to combine this playthrough with my GS1 playthroughs, so I could have access to new transfer data each time.

Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?
View Profile WWW
zman9000
Luna Clan

Lord Zed

Excellent Member

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2011, 03:36:31 PM »

2: I left the Lash Pebble on Piers, and I didn't know that I could use any other spell on the Lash thing to continue the story. Hence, I restarted it.

haha, total fail. I almost did the same thing, almost.

View Profile

Its uncanny how much I look like Jenna!

Novice Member

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2011, 07:29:53 PM »

On my first play through, I got lost in like every dungeon. Then when I learned about Golden Sun the Lost Age I went, "O no, not another one, but I must play it!" >_<
View Profile
zman9000
Luna Clan

Lord Zed

Excellent Member

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2011, 09:21:07 AM »

Wait you got lost... in GS1... really? Umm... your joking right?

View Profile
Tetsuya the Azure Blade
The Shadow Fang
Luna Clan

Kick your @#$, that's what I'm gonna do.

Great Member

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2011, 01:57:29 PM »

On my first play through, I got lost in like every dungeon. Then when I learned about Golden Sun the Lost Age I went, "O no, not another one, but I must play it!" >_<
You actually got lost on GS1? You must be kidding me. No one gets lost on GS1.
View Profile
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cbox
Yesterday at 09:57:26 AM
AZVRE: Im pretty okay, what about you?
Yesterday at 01:17:14 AM
Fox: I think the nine is doing a cirno on me, though... Anyway, how is everyone doing today?
Yesterday at 01:12:20 AM
Fox: onesixtwo*
Yesterday at 01:12:00 AM
Fox: Okay... Meanwhile... ah... 162 being a number that has made itself known to me.... I look at the relationships of the numbers.... 162  1+6+2 = 9 ; onesizetwo = alphabetical order = 9 characters ; Distance apart analysis: os = 4 = 1[6][2] , st = 1 = [1]6[2] , ot = 5 = [1][6]2 ; ost = original sound track?
October 15, 2017, 06:31:17 PM
AZVRE: ah okay :D i thought i caused some trouble
October 14, 2017, 07:49:16 AM
Fox: Oh i know... You were messing with yours, and the description says mine. It's kind of a funny bug. :P
October 13, 2017, 08:18:31 PM
AZVRE: I did not edit your profile tho. Just to erase that confusion ^^"
October 12, 2017, 04:49:56 AM
Fox: e.g. this art = http://forum.goldensunhacking.net/Themes/Jupiter/images/catbg.gif (etc.)
October 12, 2017, 04:48:58 AM
Fox: I have a question: Where did the art for the headers come from? (Like the backgrounds to each of these things... "Affiliates", etc... Asking just incase it inspires me to do something... but if Charon made it, then that's cool too.
October 11, 2017, 04:23:02 AM
FoxWas thinking about having something for the editor anniversary, but I believe I had to change my mind....
October 10, 2017, 12:58:36 PM
Fox: That's alright. ;       @AZVRE's profile: "Current Activity:  Editing the profile of Fox." ...Eh... That looks weird.
October 07, 2017, 11:45:16 PM
Atrius: Sorry about that, the auto bot detection is still working, but it also requires an admin to visit the site regularly.
October 04, 2017, 04:17:40 AM
Fox: Yeah, it does bring a small amount of activity. Not good quality activity, but it's still activity, nonetheless.  Now if we can get them to randomly post pictures and vdeios!
October 04, 2017, 02:10:48 AM
Majora: If nothing else, I like how they're copying the content of real posts at random. Interesting to see how they adapt to seem more authentic
October 03, 2017, 08:29:38 PM
Fox: medico6601 = Most likely another bot. :(
September 26, 2017, 03:32:24 PM
Fox: by ten* Excuse me.
September 26, 2017, 03:32:12 PM
Fox: Oh yes... Also multiply all levels by two. (So actually, an adept will have levels of 54, 3, 2, and 1, rather than 5, 0, 0, 0.... if going by those.)
September 26, 2017, 03:29:07 PM
Fox: ...I mean the theory also saves space on the Status Screen.
September 26, 2017, 03:26:11 PM
Fox: Random/fun concept theory: What if we got rid of ePow/eRest, and just made eLevel do everything. :P (A process of cleaning stuff up... Though, could make things less versatile. - Like, if a Djinni add 1 eLevel = Okay, that's understood... by why specifically +5 on the ePow/eRes (Rhetorical))
September 23, 2017, 04:42:08 AM
Fox: Oh nevermind, it does... but I swear I saw that a minute ago.

Affiliates
Temple of Kraden Golden Sunrise