Golden Sun Hacking Community
October 17, 2017, 01:25:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   DC Wiki Help Search Calendar Downloads Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Golden Sun playthrough  (Read 9155 times)
Awec
Great Lord of Everything Good And Not Already Owned By Anyone

I'm just awesome!

Coins: 0

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2011, 11:04:16 AM »

I got lost the first couple of times after finishing Vault. I could never remember which direction to head for Goma Cave. Ended up at Lunpa both times.

I. Am. A. Spoon.
Yes, a spoon that is awesome that is a Jupiter adept that is one of the Anemos that lives on the freaking moon.
What of it?
View Profile
Rolina
The Fulminous Witch
Jupiter Clan

Template maker turned lurker

Alchemist

Coins: 10

I am: wondering if we can get our clan position changed...
Clan Position: Grand Overlady of Jupiter

« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2011, 06:16:19 PM »

Aye, GS1 was pretty linear, I don't see how you can get lost.

GS2 is understandable, though.

GS3... you'd have to be joking - not only is it linear, you can't backtrack much either.

View Profile WWW
Tetsuya the Azure Blade
The Shadow Fang
Luna Clan

Kick your @#$, that's what I'm gonna do.

Great Member

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2011, 07:16:07 PM »

Aye, GS1 was pretty linear, I don't see how you can get lost.
You could in Mogal Forest, if you went in without getting the Force Orb.
It's hard to know where to go in that place without it.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 07:19:49 PM by MegaDarkNero » Logged
View Profile
Salanewt
His Sexiness
Mercury Clan

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

Coins: 32

I am: A part of the organization of Cool Cats, but more of a dog person in reality.
Emblems: Have a nice day.

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2011, 07:37:55 PM »

Oh, the area near Vault/Lunpa is confusing if you don't know about Goma Cave. Then there is the area near Bilibin; if you don't actually know about Kolima. However, getting lost is only really easy if you don't know of these places.

Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?
View Profile WWW
Rolina
The Fulminous Witch
Jupiter Clan

Template maker turned lurker

Alchemist

Coins: 10

I am: wondering if we can get our clan position changed...
Clan Position: Grand Overlady of Jupiter

« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2011, 07:43:15 PM »

Even then, Mogall is just trial and error.  First time I went though it I had the orb of force but didn't know I was supposed to use it.  I still made it through fine.  I still don't use it because I've memorized the path as a result.

View Profile WWW

Its uncanny how much I look like Jenna!

Novice Member

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2011, 01:42:35 PM »

I got lost all the time. In both woods, both deserts, finding towns, and I got stuck on the ship.
View Profile

Newbie---

I am: a... whatever you want is okay

« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2011, 12:07:38 PM »

On my first playthrough, I finished the game with  Venus Djinni Quartz,  Venus Djinni Granite, and  Venus Djinni Bane missing. But later, I learned how to get it and finish the game with those djinni collected.

Well, I have a party level of 56. For experience points, you can choose either beating Saturos and Menardi multiple times while losing the fight with fusion dragon (so you can challenge Saturos and Menardi again and gain 6000+ experience each time you beat them.) or exploring suhalla desert multiple times with Tempest Lizard beaten each time.

Nothing here
View Profile
Durza
Einzelganger

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2011, 07:39:29 PM »

I never saw the point of grinding that much. Once you're on level 35+, even Deadbeard's pretty easy. Of course, the infinite Wonder Bird battles are a nice little pot of experience.

It's not a lie if you don't want to be believed. You're can't be wrong if you don't think you're right.
View Profile
zman9000
Golden sun fan/Map Builder
Luna Clan

Lord Zed

Excellent Member

I am: A guy who just really likes golden sun

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2011, 01:41:24 AM »

well yeah for golden sun 1 there really isn't and grinding needed if you know how to play well. only thing i ever grinded for was to see all the attacks you can get.

Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx
View Profile

Newbie---

I am: a... whatever you want is okay

« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2011, 07:47:50 AM »

I never saw the point of grinding that much. Once you're on level 35+, even Deadbeard's pretty easy. Of course, the infinite Wonder Bird battles are a nice little pot of experience.

Well, I was grinding that much because at that time, I haven't get the Lost Age game. So, I'm just keep playing my favorite games~

Nothing here
View Profile
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cbox
Yesterday at 09:57:26 AM
AZVRE: Im pretty okay, what about you?
Yesterday at 01:17:14 AM
Fox: I think the nine is doing a cirno on me, though... Anyway, how is everyone doing today?
Yesterday at 01:12:20 AM
Fox: onesixtwo*
Yesterday at 01:12:00 AM
Fox: Okay... Meanwhile... ah... 162 being a number that has made itself known to me.... I look at the relationships of the numbers.... 162  1+6+2 = 9 ; onesizetwo = alphabetical order = 9 characters ; Distance apart analysis: os = 4 = 1[6][2] , st = 1 = [1]6[2] , ot = 5 = [1][6]2 ; ost = original sound track?
October 15, 2017, 06:31:17 PM
AZVRE: ah okay :D i thought i caused some trouble
October 14, 2017, 07:49:16 AM
Fox: Oh i know... You were messing with yours, and the description says mine. It's kind of a funny bug. :P
October 13, 2017, 08:18:31 PM
AZVRE: I did not edit your profile tho. Just to erase that confusion ^^"
October 12, 2017, 04:49:56 AM
Fox: e.g. this art = http://forum.goldensunhacking.net/Themes/Jupiter/images/catbg.gif (etc.)
October 12, 2017, 04:48:58 AM
Fox: I have a question: Where did the art for the headers come from? (Like the backgrounds to each of these things... "Affiliates", etc... Asking just incase it inspires me to do something... but if Charon made it, then that's cool too.
October 11, 2017, 04:23:02 AM
FoxWas thinking about having something for the editor anniversary, but I believe I had to change my mind....
October 10, 2017, 12:58:36 PM
Fox: That's alright. ;       @AZVRE's profile: "Current Activity:  Editing the profile of Fox." ...Eh... That looks weird.
October 07, 2017, 11:45:16 PM
Atrius: Sorry about that, the auto bot detection is still working, but it also requires an admin to visit the site regularly.
October 04, 2017, 04:17:40 AM
Fox: Yeah, it does bring a small amount of activity. Not good quality activity, but it's still activity, nonetheless.  Now if we can get them to randomly post pictures and vdeios!
October 04, 2017, 02:10:48 AM
Majora: If nothing else, I like how they're copying the content of real posts at random. Interesting to see how they adapt to seem more authentic
October 03, 2017, 08:29:38 PM
Fox: medico6601 = Most likely another bot. :(
September 26, 2017, 03:32:24 PM
Fox: by ten* Excuse me.
September 26, 2017, 03:32:12 PM
Fox: Oh yes... Also multiply all levels by two. (So actually, an adept will have levels of 54, 3, 2, and 1, rather than 5, 0, 0, 0.... if going by those.)
September 26, 2017, 03:29:07 PM
Fox: ...I mean the theory also saves space on the Status Screen.
September 26, 2017, 03:26:11 PM
Fox: Random/fun concept theory: What if we got rid of ePow/eRest, and just made eLevel do everything. :P (A process of cleaning stuff up... Though, could make things less versatile. - Like, if a Djinni add 1 eLevel = Okay, that's understood... by why specifically +5 on the ePow/eRes (Rhetorical))
September 23, 2017, 04:42:08 AM
Fox: Oh nevermind, it does... but I swear I saw that a minute ago.

Affiliates
Temple of Kraden Golden Sunrise