News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Firefox Add-ons

Started by charleysdrpepper, 09, June, 2009, 02:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

I highly recommend using FireFox for this, (My main browser is IE, but now I use both IE and FireFox)

----------

Download FireFox if you don't already have it.

Google It!

----------

Download Grease Monkey.

Google It!

----------

userscripts.org has a good source of scripts, in firefox you can easily install them, but watch out for people who put in cookiegrabbers in the scripts, etc. (check reviews/discussion/look through script code before installing)

For example,  you could install this one: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/32821, which allows you to re-size text boxes using your mouse.
EDIT: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/42433 let's you also re-size the text fields/drag'n'drop boxes.

(there are scripts for youtube <- (you can even download other people's videos) , neopets <- (people cheat with this, cool), runescape <- (not that much on cheating, but of other things..... right?), etc.)

(If anyone finds any exciting, unbelievable script(s), or want to just show off what they made post here.)

I've been knowing about this for a few days, comes out it's like having a major update to any site(s) depending on the scripts you used.

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Jun 27 2009, 07:12 PM
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Rolina

Oh, interesting... But I'm gonna move this over to the Tech discussion.  I'll check this out later...

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Yeah, I learned about it on.... DarkZtar.

...if I remember correctly.

If you want to see more then greasemonkey I found a list of add-ons to firefox at http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=2942506

You might would be interested in firebug too.

firefox
firebug
greasemonkey
thunderbird

they all got something in common, compound words ending in an animal.

This post has been edited by charleysdrpepper on Jun 10 2009, 06:31 AM
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)