News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn Tinkering

Started by Atrius, 08, November, 2010, 03:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atrius (He/Him)

[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

thenightsshadow

I noticed, and almost posted on the video itself, but it's kinda hard to think coherently when you just wake up from a 6-hour nap.
Don't bug me too much.  After all, the 'shadow is always Sirius.

Menaus

Someone has either too much time on their hands, or they are a expert at hacking
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

MaxiPower

Well done Atrius, btw theres a way to record in dsemu at full speed, but u still play at this speed

Lol at Garet

Aile~♥

So, from what I can tell, Heart is supposed to be Karis, Kraden is supposed to be Tyrel, Isaac is supposed to be Matthew and Spade is supposed to be Isaac. And the monster thing is Garet, but we all knew that.

BTW, Tyrel is an idiot. I mean, going on a flippin' glider and then not being able to get back? Idjit. And then Matthew and Karis are sent out to go search for him. XD

lolz.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Charon

Lol Tyrell is Kraden. Hahahaha!

Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 10, November, 2010, 01:35:24 PM
BTW, Tyrel is an idiot. I mean, going on a flippin' glider and then not being able to get back? Idjit. And then Matthew and Karis are sent out to go search for him. XD
He is the son of Garet after all...