News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Your views on life

Started by Hoopa, 21, March, 2011, 06:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoopa

Just curious. Seeing as we have a wide variety of people here from different cultures and ages, I'd like to see what you think about life in general. Like it's meaning etc.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Shinigami

The purpose/meaning to life as I see it:
Gain maximum enjoyment for the highest quantity of people in exchange for minimal amount of suffering/work.
Else, if you think about it, what would be the point in enjoyment in the first place? If the fundamental reason that we would do anything would be anything but, what would be the purpose of enjoyment?
So nanoka~

Kain

To gain as much of the seven teachings of honesty, humility, truth, wisdom, love, respect and bravery in our life from each and every day and pass those teachings onto anyone willing to listen and learn.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Salanewt

In the end, we should enjoy life to the fullest. Earth is currently the best place for us, so we should stay here to enjoy it. When we pass, we make room for other people to enjoy their lives as much as we have tried to enjoy ours.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

MaxiPower

Aile~♥

The meaning of life is 42.

Honestly, I should go find some Lloyd Irving quotes on the subject.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

ScottTheAdept

I used to not really think about life or its meaning, but that all changed last year ... but I'm not here to give you a story.

Life's meaning to me is mostly about cherishing the people you care about and steer clear of vices that would otherwise push them away from you; you cannot protect or assist properly those who do not wish to welcome your presence with open arms and mind. Belief or disbelief rests with you...
Here come the holidays. Shopping gets hectic round these times.