News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Golden Sun based RPG (For Windows xD)

Started by Crystal Sonata, 27, May, 2011, 07:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

I speak of the "innocent until proven guilty" thing, Sala.  Online, you either get your identity stolen or attract crazy stalker people when you do that.  Never do that online.

Until you see that she's actually got something done towards this, don't trust her.  Hell, I don't think she's made a single post to contribute to the DCrisis, so how do we know we can trust her in an even bigger project?  If she contributed more, I'd be more inclined to trust her, but she disappears for weeks at a time without notice, makes outrageous claims about my state's laws that I know for a fact are bullshit, tries to drag people off to a clonesite which even had Atrius, a normally lenient guy, crying foul...

I don't trust her after all that.  And especially not with something like this.

Crystal Sonata

Charon just close this damned thread. Im not even going to ask for help if this is all i get out of the community. Thanks for trying to defend me Sala but we all know what Role does when she gets an idea in her head.
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.