News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Growth - The Power of Life!

Started by Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas, 20, October, 2011, 04:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How tall are you? (Answer which is closest to you.)

7' or more.
0 (0%)
6'9"
0 (0%)
6'6"
0 (0%)
6'3"
0 (0%)
6'
1 (12.5%)
5'9"
1 (12.5%)
5'6"
5 (62.5%)
5'3"
1 (12.5%)
5'
0 (0%)
4'9"
0 (0%)
4'6"
0 (0%)
4'3"
0 (0%)
4'
0 (0%)
Less than 4'
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Aile~♥

Ha. My dad's 6'2". It's unusual to see a female that tall though.

Man, all the girls around my school are short. They've gotta be less than 5'5"! LOL. Okay, so not ALL of them, that's an unfair generalization, but it certainly seems like a lot of them are super-short.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

zman9000

Heh... that was the same with my high school.... almost every girl was easily shorter then 5'5" .... and near the end it looked like the guys were almost all that small as well... I tell ya its something in the water.... the government and alien time travelers from the past are behind it...
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Misery

Quote from: Amylolz on 22, October, 2011, 10:13:38 AM
I'm 4'9" (age 19) I feel I'm kinda short for my age, but I'm fine with it.
Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 22, October, 2011, 10:45:12 AM
Man, all the girls around my school are short. They've gotta be less than 5'5"! LOL.

...so, I'm about 5'9", assuming I haven't grown any in the past four years or so. I actually don't think I have.
And since everyone randomly give their age and weight, I'm 22, about 120-130 lbs.

Role, your length is pretty impressive o.o
Not that it's anything to be impressed about...
But I am.

Charon

Quote from: Role on 22, October, 2011, 10:30:39 AM
~6'2", 24 years.  I'm freakishly tall...
nfaksndfsadkjnfasjdbfaskl you're too tall...

I'm trying to figure out how you got THAT tall. I remember when my parents thought I'd be that tall too, but I only ended up being 5'5". lolfail

Knight of Purgatory

MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

Durza

Also exercise, diet and disease.

I'm 6'1". And I'm the short one in my family...
It's not a lie if you don't want to be believed. You're can't be wrong if you don't think you're right.

Salanewt

I am one of the tallest people in my immediate family, yet I was one of the shortest males of my grade at school; about 5'6" a year ago, if I recall. I still don't use metric for my physical height though, so I am not sure if that is/was correct.

P.S. The approximate height was calculated by using a pool in a retirement part in Florida.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

zman9000

That's kinda weird...
also Jiten this post is to talk about people's height. And your posts are kinda short >_>

wait that was a pun ...hahaha ...haha ... ugg...
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

leaf

Last I recall being measured, I was 5'11" or something like that. Probably haven't grown any since then.

More importantly, my hair is epic. My hair orders you all to bow down to it.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

zman9000

You're hair may be epic but mine's perfect! Its so perfect it causes to miss spell things from time to time from its pure epicness!

Salanewt

Your height is decent enough. I kind of doubt that I will ever be that tall though, lol.

QuoteMore importantly, my hair is epic. My hair orders you all to bow down to it.

Argh! If it weren't for my haircut last month, I would have challenged you to a wavy duel of epic proportions! It would have been easy, for I usually have long, thick hair that is bestowed with rapid-growth capabilities. But alas, we can clearly see that it was not meant to be...

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

leaf

ATTENTION ZED!  My hair gives me no such problems. Clearly your hair is imperfect.

ATTENTION SALA! My hair is clearly superior to yours, then.

ATTENTION JITEN! My hair isn't like my avy at all. It's long and curly. And suave~. Very suave~. Tilde~

(Cookies to whoever gets the reference.)
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Salanewt

Meh, if I give it another week or two, then it might be able to compete in the Hairlympics. Yes, that is a word that I just created...

Cookies? What type of cookie? Are they long cookies? Are they filled with calcium that will help make my bones grow?

zman9000

My hair warps the space time continuum causing the moon to slowly move away from the earth. If i were to take better care of my hair the moon would surely fling into the sun.

leaf

@sala: Another week or two? I'll give you better than that! My hair challenges you to the hairlympics in one month!

What kind of cookies, you ask? Tasty cookies (that you can't have). Very tasty cookies (for other people). But I assure you that they're tasty (and that you can't have them). Doesn't it make you happy to know such tasty cookies exist (that aren't for you)? Such tastily tasty cookies (that you can't have).

@zed: Clearly your hair is lying to you. And also not lying to you. And a superposition of lying and not lying.
[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

zman9000

The way you talk, I'd think your hair is alive, and has lied to you? my hair is hair, and isn't controlling my mind like some people. >_>

leaf

ATTENTION ZED! That is because my hair is a superior lifeform that your puny human brain cannot comprehend.
[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

Kain

If my hair were longer, I could control it like the arms on my body.  Only they would be superior to my arms for it is hair!  Thus I would have Perfect.  Hair.  Forever.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

leaf

ATTENTION KAIN! Only my hair can be Perfect Hair Forever.
[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Wait? Why did we all of a sudden start talking about hair? And in this topic? Referring to it as it is a separate life-form from yourself... You all are making it quite tempting for me to ask for hair lengths, as well.. which is kinda pointless, haha.

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)