News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

story time for the people

Started by ThanatosTheDark, 18, February, 2012, 11:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThanatosTheDark

This thread is for telling stories, duh. Anything that comes o
mind, something that has happened to you or something that you've had written down for a while and you had no one to share it with. Let's kick things off with a little horror/gore.

WARNING: This story is purely fictional and is not for those who can be easily scared by a simple thought in their head. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I remember having a horrid dream. I was walking through a stone corridor that eventually opened into an exceedingly large room full of sorrow, broken dreams, destruction, and dispair. I was instantly filled with dread as I saw the mutilated corpses of every thing that once lived. Torn humans, shredded animals, destroyed plants. How do you mutilate a plant by the way? Blood and giblets were everywhere. Buildings were leveled with the ground with very few walls still standing. Steel fences stood at their bases while being bent into various angles. The place looked like there was just a war between humanity and death. It appears that there was no mercy or assistance for the humans. I felt alone. As I walked through the puddles and pools of blood, I started searching for any survivors that I could find. Whether it be human or beast. When I finally found someone, I didn't see her for long. She was crying, no, bawling over the scattered remains of her young child. I was going to talk to her but then some otherworldly creature rose from the blood splattered ground. It had curled horns and an arrow-pointed tail. It was a demon. It snarled over the woman but she didn't acknowledge the hellian. The demon then wrapped its razor pointed tail around the woman's neck, sprouted wings, and flew into the air. I couldn't see anything except the woman reaching for the broken limbs of her young child. She was crying like a child being separated from his family during the holocaust. All I heard after the two being flew into the air was an extremely loud crunch, then the sound of flames igniting, and the I watched her fall to the ground. She was dead, I'm sure of it. Then I heard a scream of terror and pain. I raced toward the source, vaulting every wall and smashing every corpse that got in my path, but I couldn't go as fast as I wanted. My blood-soaked clothes were heavy and weighed me down. When I finally got to the source, I saw the only perfect corpse, well, near perfect. The face was slashed clear away. The body was wearing the same clothes as me, only clean and seemed brand new. As I watched the inanimate body lay on its stomach like a sleeping lion with its face turned towards me, it started to disintigrate as a demon rose from the previous human's back. The same demon from before. It laughed demonically. The demon held a little ragdoll in its blue left claw. It resembeled me in every way.
"I'm coming for you, boy!" The demon's deafening screech echoed in my ears for what felt like forever and it should have made me collapse. I tried to run away but the corpse rematerialized infront of me no matter where I went.
"There's nowhere to run, boy!" The demon bellowed.
I turned to run again but the corpse kicked a head in my path and tripped me with it. I fell face first into an open torso. The faceless zombie threw me through a wall.
"FINISH HIM!" The demon hollered in hateful delight.
The corpse grabbed me by my neck as its face started to regenerate.
"You should have forseen this." It spoke.
When his face finished regenerating completely, I saw who it was. Me, but with souless eyes and no emotion.
He dragged me across the ground to a broken steel fence with the steel points everywhere. As I struggled to get free of my own grip, I saw the blue demon pin the doll of me to a broken wall with its tail.
The corpse raised me high above his head and slammed me on the steel point. I watched in horror as I saw the wide steel arrow pertrude from my chest.
The corpse flashed a smile.
"Because you know that I live in you!"
I looked for the demon once more. It sprouted wings and flew towards me with enough force to turn me into a pile of giblets. Just before the demon hit me, I woke up with an excruciating pain in my back where I had gotten impaled. The demon's screeching voice echoed in my head again.
"You've seen it once and you shall experience it soon enough."
Did I just see my own destruction? And am I the cause of it? I wonder what it all meant.
I am nothing more than a nothingness that never was.

nhoward

Looks quite interesting.  I have always wanted to be a writer and have been really interested with the possibility of coming up with really good ones that would let my imagination and creativity just flow right through.  Interesting enough, there is a lot more to what we are going to make available and with how we see everything to work just right.