News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Meetup - The Power of Meeting Up

Started by Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas, 17, April, 2013, 04:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

So there is this site called http://www.meetup.com/ where people can meet together and do stuff.  I haven't really used it, but one of the bigger reasons why I've decided to post about this was because I heard about it during some meeting somewhere. (On Monday the 8th, I think.) (A meeting that was not related to meetup.com, obviously.)  Anyway, someone said that you can find meetups for just about anything, if I remember what I heard correctly during that meeting. So, since this can also apply to Nintendo/gaming/etc., I thought it would be interesting to hear everyone else's stories. (Either past or future.)

So, has anyone ever tried Meetup.com? And if so, what was it like? Otherwise, would you be interested?
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

OmegaMinion

I am The Overlord Of Fail, your argument is invalid. 
Not changing my sig untill ShellCore Command EP3 is made [7-26-2012]