News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

So.... What's up?

Started by Menaus, 15, June, 2013, 01:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menaus

Long time no see.

I have been gone a good amount of time, how has the community been going? It looks relatively dead to me, save for the chatbox.
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

RagnarokEmissary

Yeah, this site is pretty much dead.

Also, LOL at your avatar pic, the Xbox One IS @#$%&*! fail.

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Yes, Xbox One... is irony itself. Skullbox ... I'm thinking: "Put your skull in the box if you are the One to buy this machine."

Anyway, not much is going on...

Atrius retired from GS Editor...
Salanewt left last year...
Charon left last year as well...
Fortunately, Atrius is working on his own game (last I remember), and says it will have an editor. I think it will be similar to Golden Sun, however, it could be more of an Original Work, which is most probable, but not sure until I see more screenshots.

However, searching for this project in the future (on Google) when it has a title of Forgotten Dreams, might be difficult.   :Sweat:
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)