News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Prostitution, what to do with that ?

Started by Darkylighty, 19, October, 2014, 12:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkylighty

Hey guys,

What should we do with prostitution

I say we legalise with and regulate it.
Because, prostitution is work, it is not dangerous by itself, but dangerous because of bad laws.

we should just legalize prostitution.

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

As long as it doesn't increase the chance of unwanting people getting STDs... then good...
I can almost see people wanting to hide the fact they have an STD in order to get better pay... meh.

@legalize: Seeing how I view my religion, though, it would probably be a no (at least for what I do with me for the time being), otherwise, I guess I won't say. (However, do note that this is not exactly a topic I'm interested in discussing.)
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Darkylighty

Quote from: Fox on 19, October, 2014, 05:53:38 PM
As long as it doesn't increase the chance of unwanting people getting STDs... then good...
I can almost see people wanting to hide the fact they have an STD in order to get better pay... meh.

@legalize: Seeing how I view my religion, though, it would probably be a no (at least for what I do with me for the time being), otherwise, I guess I won't say. (However, do note that this is not exactly a topic I'm interested in discussing.)

STDs, Legalisation in New Zealand put an obligation for all sex workers to use protection, aka Condom and force them to undergo test every week, if ever one is found to have a STDs, there are no longer allowed to work. if those are your objection, you can see there is nothing to worry about.

We are not buying the woman, woman still have the exclusive property of her body, but we are buying the voluntary service.

Mion Sonozaki

Better idea: Sex.

Just sex.  This post doesn't need anything else.

Sex.