Golden Sun Hacking Community
October 17, 2017, 10:11:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   DC Wiki Help Search Calendar Downloads Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Halloween 2016  (Read 837 times)
Rolina
The Fulminous Witch
Jupiter Clan

Template maker turned lurker

Alchemist

Coins: 10

I am: wondering if we can get our clan position changed...
Clan Position: Grand Overlady of Jupiter

« on: October 31, 2016, 11:58:35 AM »

Here, take some candy.
* Rolina deposits candy in the container of your choice.

So, doing anything fun for Halloween?  I typically head to Which Wich after work as a tradition.  What about you guys?

View Profile WWW
roger
the blind-oriented developer
Jupiter Clan

Coins: 3

I am: chillin'

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 02:31:07 PM »

Not really for halloween but we did watch movies at my friend's place. Just Star Wars and Alice in Wonderland though, so not too spooky (the scariest thing is how poorly written the prequels are). I'll probably just be chilling at my place tonight. No candy. Although I'll see if I can pick up some of the after-halloween deals.

Wish I had more money really, just started this job and I'm still a bit shaky. Things should be better by the 15th.

View Profile WWW
Salanewt
His Sexiness
Mercury Clan

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

Coins: 32

I am: A part of the organization of Cool Cats, but more of a dog person in reality.
Emblems: Have a nice day.

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 02:41:22 PM »

Writing a midterm and hanging out with my family. Pretty dull, but Halloween isn't overly special anyway and last year I went out with some friends and someone asked to score coke off of me. :/

Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?
View Profile WWW
leaf
Potions class is starting
Venus Clan

Death Eater+Grass Snake = Snake Eater? SNAAAAAAAKE

Veteran Member

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 09:51:44 PM »

There was a costume contest at my school today, with free pizza. I went for the pizza and ducked out before the actual contest.

I'm not very festive.

Spoiler for quotes:
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O
View Profile
Fox
Fox McCloud, the Hacking Doctor
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

Coins: 28

I am: certainly not a Gallant!
Clan Position: Head Gallant

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 10:00:12 PM »

Just like the three above, not doing anything special either....

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...
*Cross my fingers and hope we have Big Brother All-Stars next year... with Paulie & Cody Califorie(sp?)... and Vanessa & Tiffany Rousso.... Would be fun? :P Especially if one of the boys got evicted early since there's usually some all-guy alliance in there, right?
View Profile
Salanewt
His Sexiness
Mercury Clan

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

I am: A part of the organization of Cool Cats, but more of a dog person in reality.

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2016, 02:24:45 AM »

I decided to hang out with a friend after my test and we handed out candy. Nobody wanted snow this year! :D

Now I'm thinking of getting flirty with some other friends...

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?
View Profile WWW
Fox
Fox McCloud, the Hacking Doctor
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

Coins: 28

I am: certainly not a Gallant!
Clan Position: Head Gallant

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2016, 02:29:36 AM »

@Flirty:
-An image crosses my mind = Dress up as Cupid and tell people you're celebrating Valentine's Day for Halloween? ... Ummm... No, I think I can do better:
-Have a friend (or yourself) dress up as Santa Claus and hand sex toys to people telling them [Santa] is coming early because a bad storm is brewing, and it might ruin Christmas.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 03:00:43 AM by Fox » Logged

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...
*Cross my fingers and hope we have Big Brother All-Stars next year... with Paulie & Cody Califorie(sp?)... and Vanessa & Tiffany Rousso.... Would be fun? :P Especially if one of the boys got evicted early since there's usually some all-guy alliance in there, right?
View Profile
Menaus
Sol Clan

Coins: 1

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2016, 10:36:05 AM »

I slept most of the day, did a little bit of work, and then played some Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale.

Pretty uneventful, I'd say.

"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla
View Profile

Completely Incomplete

Novice Member

Coins: 0

I am: Drawing, gaming, eating, or belching.

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2016, 11:14:42 PM »

I slept for once.

I have a lot of nicknames so feel free to call me by whichever one you care to. This includes but is not limited to: Greece, Rose, Rayflo, Judal, Rosen, Kurama, Karasu, Sky, and my name, Ruehl.
View Profile
Rolina
The Fulminous Witch
Jupiter Clan

Template maker turned lurker

Alchemist

I am: wondering if we can get our clan position changed...
Clan Position: Grand Overlady of Jupiter

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2016, 10:36:29 AM »

Wow, nothing?  I remember back when we'd at least try to be festive...  Sign of the times/state of the fandom, I guess?

View Profile WWW
Luna_blade
The last member of the Luna clan
Luna Clan

Great Member

I am: Timeless. As in, i don't have much free time.

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2016, 10:41:58 AM »

Halloween is barely a thing in my country.
There is another tradition just a week after Halloween.

Oh and there are some crazy killer clowns lurking at night.

++++++++++[>+++++++>++++++++++>+++>+<<<<-]>++.>+.+++++++..+++.>++.<<+++++++++++++++.>.+++.------.--------.>+.>.
View Profile
Menaus
Sol Clan

Coins: 1

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2016, 04:18:07 PM »

We've all gotten older, so I guess now we're all stick in the muds.

Uh... Thanks high school, I guess? College for others? Work? Life?

"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla
View Profile
Salanewt
His Sexiness
Mercury Clan

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2016, 07:52:41 PM »

Eh, Halloween is only really a thing around here for candy and partying, and I've seen how they can get (broken glass everywhere, people asking for drugs, etc.). No thanks!

Now Christmas is typically a bigger holiday, as is Thanksgiving to an extent but we aren't as into it as the Americans are.

View Profile WWW

Completely Incomplete

Novice Member

I am: Drawing, gaming, eating, or belching.

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2016, 08:33:44 PM »

I wanted to so something but I've just been so tanked recently, and the recession left me jobless for so long I literally didn't have enough money to buy a pumpkin. I shoved a costume I got for my kitty on him, but I'd bought that last year when I had a job.

I have a lot of nicknames so feel free to call me by whichever one you care to. This includes but is not limited to: Greece, Rose, Rayflo, Judal, Rosen, Kurama, Karasu, Sky, and my name, Ruehl.
View Profile
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cbox
Yesterday at 09:57:26 AM
AZVRE: Im pretty okay, what about you?
Yesterday at 01:17:14 AM
Fox: I think the nine is doing a cirno on me, though... Anyway, how is everyone doing today?
Yesterday at 01:12:20 AM
Fox: onesixtwo*
Yesterday at 01:12:00 AM
Fox: Okay... Meanwhile... ah... 162 being a number that has made itself known to me.... I look at the relationships of the numbers.... 162  1+6+2 = 9 ; onesizetwo = alphabetical order = 9 characters ; Distance apart analysis: os = 4 = 1[6][2] , st = 1 = [1]6[2] , ot = 5 = [1][6]2 ; ost = original sound track?
October 15, 2017, 06:31:17 PM
AZVRE: ah okay :D i thought i caused some trouble
October 14, 2017, 07:49:16 AM
Fox: Oh i know... You were messing with yours, and the description says mine. It's kind of a funny bug. :P
October 13, 2017, 08:18:31 PM
AZVRE: I did not edit your profile tho. Just to erase that confusion ^^"
October 12, 2017, 04:49:56 AM
Fox: e.g. this art = http://forum.goldensunhacking.net/Themes/Jupiter/images/catbg.gif (etc.)
October 12, 2017, 04:48:58 AM
Fox: I have a question: Where did the art for the headers come from? (Like the backgrounds to each of these things... "Affiliates", etc... Asking just incase it inspires me to do something... but if Charon made it, then that's cool too.
October 11, 2017, 04:23:02 AM
FoxWas thinking about having something for the editor anniversary, but I believe I had to change my mind....
October 10, 2017, 12:58:36 PM
Fox: That's alright. ;       @AZVRE's profile: "Current Activity:  Editing the profile of Fox." ...Eh... That looks weird.
October 07, 2017, 11:45:16 PM
Atrius: Sorry about that, the auto bot detection is still working, but it also requires an admin to visit the site regularly.
October 04, 2017, 04:17:40 AM
Fox: Yeah, it does bring a small amount of activity. Not good quality activity, but it's still activity, nonetheless.  Now if we can get them to randomly post pictures and vdeios!
October 04, 2017, 02:10:48 AM
Majora: If nothing else, I like how they're copying the content of real posts at random. Interesting to see how they adapt to seem more authentic
October 03, 2017, 08:29:38 PM
Fox: medico6601 = Most likely another bot. :(
September 26, 2017, 03:32:24 PM
Fox: by ten* Excuse me.
September 26, 2017, 03:32:12 PM
Fox: Oh yes... Also multiply all levels by two. (So actually, an adept will have levels of 54, 3, 2, and 1, rather than 5, 0, 0, 0.... if going by those.)
September 26, 2017, 03:29:07 PM
Fox: ...I mean the theory also saves space on the Status Screen.
September 26, 2017, 03:26:11 PM
Fox: Random/fun concept theory: What if we got rid of ePow/eRest, and just made eLevel do everything. :P (A process of cleaning stuff up... Though, could make things less versatile. - Like, if a Djinni add 1 eLevel = Okay, that's understood... by why specifically +5 on the ePow/eRes (Rhetorical))
September 23, 2017, 04:42:08 AM
Fox: Oh nevermind, it does... but I swear I saw that a minute ago.

Affiliates
Temple of Kraden Golden Sunrise