News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Where do I get GSMagic?

Started by KisukeOboro, 27, May, 2020, 04:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KisukeOboro

Hello,
I might be completely blind, but I can't find any links or download locations where GSMagic is located. Can anybody help, please?
Thank you  :happy:

Salanewt

Hey there!

I'm not sure where the most recent download is these days, but you can find a version from 2019 right here.

Let us know if you have any questions. :p
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

That would be the latest "public" release, yes.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

KisukeOboro

Great thank you.
It seems to have problems when I try to open the first Golden Sun game and it gives me a bunch of errors, unlike in TLA where it seems to mostly work

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Sounds like you probably clicked the Editors button? That's only for GS2 right now.

For GS1, you should only be able to view maps. - Eventually, I shall get to doing more with it, but I'm often lazy, and could easily be a few years. =p
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)