News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

I Need Some Ideas...

Started by Salanewt, 09, June, 2009, 10:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

Hello, I am currently writing a book named the Demon of Murcuris, but the name might be changed. This book might be interesting for many people, however, a few chapters from now, I will have to describe someone in detail. I am fine for now, and I can finish chapter 9, but does anybody like this description?

General: Mean, crazy, member of a cult, wearing blue robes with a fuschia trim, red feather attached to his head.

EDIT: I have decided that I would prefer not to have ideas for this character, sorry. However, If I (or anyone else) is creating a character for anything, then feel free to post it here if you want to see how people react to your description.
:MercurySet:

P.S. Hopefully, I can get a new computer next week, so I might be able to get the program to work successfully, and help gather information.

This post has been edited by Salanewt on Jun 9 2009, 10:41 PM
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?