News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

My Party

Started by SSBMX, 29, December, 2010, 03:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SSBMX

:Felix:
[spoiler]
lv: 99
hp: 1868
pp: 511
Attack: 999
Def.: 455
Agility: 739
Luck:12

Equipment:
Cleric's Ring
Golden Boots
Tomegathericon
Golden Shirt
Darksword
Stealth Armor
Terra Shield
Fear Helm

Class:
Necromage[/spoiler]

:Jenna:
[spoiler]lv: 89
hp: 1635
pp: 366
Attack: 836
Def.: 459
Agility: 579
Luck 9

Equip.:
Running Shirt
Leather Boots
Big Bang Gloves
Tisiphone Edge
Berserker Band
Mysterious Robe

Class: Ronin
[/spoiler]

:Isaac:
[spoiler]lv. 99
hp: 1763
pp: 328
attack: 954
def.: 441
agility: 610
luck: 13

Equip.:
Mythril Shirt
Millenium Helm
War Gloves
Hyper Boots
Erinyes Tunic
Sol Blade

Class:
Slayer
[/spoiler]

:Mia:
[spoiler]lv: 99
hp: 1374
pp: 535
Attack: 711
Def.: 429
Agility: 493
Luck: 15

Equip.:
Quick Boots
Mythril Shirt
Jester's Armlet
Guardian Ring
Lachesis' Rule
Crown of Glory
Oracle's Robe

Class:
Angel[/spoiler]

:Garet:
hp: 1744
pp: 316
Attack: 789
Def.: 499
Agility: 400
Luck: 8

Equip.:
Mythril Shirt
Flame Shield
Hyper Boots
Mythril Helm
Adept Ring
Tisiphone Edge
Dragon Scales

Class:
Hero[/spoiler]

:Ivan:
hp: 1072
pp: 530
Attack: 597
Def.: 376
Agility: 777
Luck: 7

Equip:
Mythril Shirt
Hyper Boots
Berserker Band
Aerial Gloves
Tisiphone Edge
Feathered Robe

Class:
Savant[/spoiler]

:Piers:
[spoiler]lv: 84
hp: 1206
pp: 444
Attack: 642
Def.:375
Agility: 520
Luck: 11

Equip.:
Quick Boots
Minerva Helm
Dragon Mail
Running Shirt
Titan Gloves
War Ring
Tisiphone Edge

Class:
White Mage[/spoiler]

:Sheba:
[spoiler]lv: 83
hp: 841
pp: 358
attack: 556
def.: 300
Agility: 825
Luck: 9

Equip.:
Silk Shirt
Nebula Wand
Berserker Band
Elven Shirt
Aerial Gloves
Stardust Ring
Quick Boots

Class:
Ascetic[/spoiler]

FelixWolf

it isn't much recommended to equip someone with the Darksword because it's unleash only adds damage and it's not a base multiplier, i suggest you give felix the Excalibur do to it having almost the same attack as the DarkSword and because of it's unleash(and not being cursed) 

Spook

I don't mean to rag on you here, but it seems to me that if you outfit Garet with a Cleric's ring he's a better candidate for the Darksword. Sol Blade should go to Felix, all the time, in my opinion. I'm not fond of your class choices, but I see how they can work.
SHAZAM

Aile~♥

Dude, the guy hasn't posted in basically a year. Feel free to post your own parties in this topic if you wish, but any response to him is basically wasted and serves to do nothing but bump the thread unnecessarily.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Spook

Oh jesus Felix, don't tell me I fell for your bumpin' TWICE.
SHAZAM

Rolina

Eeeh... where to begin...

I'd suggest having the Darksword on a Necromancer Piers.  The reasoning is simple - the extra 10 to attack helps with Call Dullahan.  It's all he should be using as well - he simply doesn't have the regen capabilities that mages do.  NEVER give a darksword to a Venusian - they should either have the Sol Blade, Tisiphone Edge, or (if the foe is weak to wind) the Excalibur.  They should also either be in their Master, Ronin, or Slayer classes.  Your Venusians are typically attackers, so I suggest either Master or Slayer (slayer is particularly good for the Sol Blade and Tisiphone Edge if you're at a high level, as attack can max out with Master otherwise.  You'd be better off adding venus power and using a single High Impact in battle).  They also should have crit/attack boosting gear.

Martians work well in tank classes.  Jenna makes a godlike Paladin, and Garet's a great candidate for Ronin, especially if you can equip him with something like the Elven Shirt to boost his speed.  His natural defense is high enough he can take the hit easily, and besides, most damage you'll get isn't physical anyways.  Make him a fast, durable buffer with access to all the buff types and you'll have a solid combatant, even though he's Garet.  As for Jenna - Mercury power and PP Regen.  She can both attack powerfully and heal in a pinch that way.  As for their weapons, Tisiphone Edge is a powerful candidate, though Garet can use the Excal as well if you're going up against a foe who's weak to wind.

As for the Jovians, make Ivan Wizard.  It's like a stage up from his best base class.  He should have a Tisiphone edge, and his gear can go several ways.  I personally give him Crit+ gear and make him a jack of all trades, but you could also give him PP regen or E Power + gear as well.  Don't bother with boosting his speed, he's the fastest in the game.  Sheba has no saving grace - she's where you put the dump djinn and whatever's left in your inventory.  If you must make her good, build her like Ivan I guess.

Mercurians... well, White Mage Mia has the most luck in the entire game.  This makes her basically immune to everything.  That's a very good thing to have in your main healer.  Once you hit 50 or so luck (easily done), focus on Mercury Power or PP Regen instead.  If you're a higher level, I suggest Power.  She'll have plenty of reserves.  Piers sucks.  Horribly.  This is why we make him a Cursed Necromage with a Darksword - so he has at least some redeeming quality to him.  But the fact is, he's a fighter stuck with nothing but mage classes.  That's not good at all.  He cannot access things that power up mage classes, and instead gets equipment to power up fighters.  So what you want him to be is a Necromage with as much ATK+ gear as you can get on him.  Even then, he's only a backup for when an ally goes down, and really should only be using Call Dullahan.  His PP, though the best of all the fighters, is still too low to keep it up, so he shouldn't be in the front lines.  I mean, it's not like this is Dark Dawn where you can recover PP like nobody's business.

dwkjohn

wow. Role. I thought that you would agree with jamie on this. but no, you give your own opinion to someone who is probably never going to come tothis site again. maybe you just didnt notice. (or maybe you're drunk. :P JK you probably don't drink.)
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.

Rolina

Oh, whoops.  It thought it was FelixWolf.

zman9000

Quotewow. Role. I thought that you would agree with jamie on this. but no, you give your own opinion to someone who is probably never going to come tothis site again. maybe you just didnt notice. (or maybe you're drunk. :P JK you probably don't drink.)
... wait
QuoteOh, whoops.  It thought it FelixWolf.

Wait a minute... does this mean the only you argued was because you thought the person who said it was some one else...?

..... .... ... .. . I don't even have words for how this makes me feel
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Rolina

I didn't argue, I made party suggestions.  I thought FelixWolf was asking about the party - turns out he was replying to another guy who was.  Read the post.

mujuruki

New knowledge and ideas as well. To make your website your good to go.