News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Suggestion for the next release if possible.

Started by Crystal Sonata, 14, January, 2011, 01:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crystal Sonata

Hey if possible in the next version can you integrate a tool to edit the items and weapons in the shops? If its not possible or too hard i will understand.
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.

zman9000

i like this idea! this would make it so much easier for my hack and what i want to do.

well can it be done?
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Crystal Sonata

Don't Know yet. It would really make GS Eternal Alchemy (My Mod) A lot better. Let's Wait for Atrius-Sama.
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

zman9000

I KNOW ... thats who i was referring to when i said "well can it be done?"
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Atrius (He/Him)

http://forum.goldensunhacking.net/index.php?topic=269.msg19847#msg19847

EDIT:  Also, I have a long enough to do list without people asking for specific things in the next release.  I try to add whatever is most feasible and in demand to new releases, but I can't make everybody happy.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Crystal Sonata

D2J

Crystal Sonata

Lol ok yea this topic should be closed. Go ask about this in the right place.

Atrius (He/Him)

I should probably begin responding "Not until it's been at least one month since the last time someones asked me that" every time people ask how long until the next release.  Mmm... I do want to release it eventually though, so that would be a problem.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

ChrisButton

Just take your time, and don't feel pressured. If you rush it, you could do something wrong. On second thought, it's you - so it probably won't. Just kidding! You're human like the rest of us. But seriously, take your time.  :happy:

leaf

So atrius, when's the next version of the editor coming out?

=p
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

zman9000

Well I'm fine with waiting.

the fact that the editor is being made by some one who had no part in the making of the game has come this far with it in (umm is is two years.) is very impressive.

Plus, unlike some of us here he has a life.

Give him a brake, it will come out when it comes out.

Atrius (He/Him)

Thursday.  Not next Thursday, or the one after that, but it'll be a Thursday...  Or maybe a Wednesday or Friday...  At any rate it will definitely be on a day that ends in 'y'

leaf

A solid answer. As expected of atrius, of course.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Rolina

Quote from: zman9000 on 25, January, 2011, 10:03:27 PM
Well I'm fine with waiting.

the fact that the editor is being made by some one who had no part in the making of the game has come this far with it in (umm is is two years.) is very impressive.

Plus, unlike some of us here he has a life.

Give him a brake, it will come out when it comes out.
Keep in mind, between 0.2 and 0.3 was like 1.5 years.  He said he'd make smaller, more frequent releases instead.  We're just holding him to that.

But yeah, we had been saying that for a looooong time, to the point that we lost patience.  That's why we pester him from time to time about it.

Crystal Sonata

JUST CLOSE THIS THREAD ALREADY B4 IT GETS SPAMMED UP.......

Awec

Quote from: Atrius on 25, January, 2011, 10:05:34 PM
Thursday.  Not next Thursday, or the one after that, but it'll be a Thursday...  Or maybe a Wednesday or Friday...  At any rate it will definitely be on a day that ends in 'y'
Caturday?
I. Am. A. Spoon.
Yes, a spoon that is awesome that is a Jupiter adept that is one of the Anemos that lives on the freaking moon.
What of it?

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Meh, I'd give it about near the end of this year before the next release.

Or maybe even sometime next year.

zman9000

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

If you think 0.4 is gonna be awesome, the final version will blow your brain to bits.