News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Battles you'd like to see

Started by FelixWolf, 02, July, 2011, 08:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griever

Hoopa

Oh that can be arranged Z. Just check in on the skype chat every once in awhile.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

zman9000

I know, I saw.

hmm.
ok, how about Role vs Shana vs Zero Vs Aria
(Shana from Shakugan No Shana)
(Zero from Zero No Tsukaima)
(Aria from Hidan No Aria)

In a vocal fight, about... (whatever)
who would win?

hmm role might get mad here...
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Hoopa

Zero? I don't think that's her name. Do you mean Louise?
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

leaf

Add Taiga (from toradora) and Nena Trinity (from gundam 00) to that fight and we've got something interesting. Sorry role, I don't think you've got a chance here.

edit: And... Alisa Bannings (from nanoha). Rie Kugimiya x6! Poor role...
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Rolina

Me?  In a vocal fight with one of my favorite VAs?

Well, it'd depend on what we're arguing about.  I doubt it'll be boys, given as I'm sure we don't share the same taste in men.  It'd have to be something else...  Any ideas?

leaf

Knowing you? Could be anything.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Rolina

True, but it'd have to be something relevant to said character.  Something that'd make sense in context of a conversation with them.  For example, I'd not be talking to Taiga about the life and times of elven culture.

Knight of Purgatory

Megaman.EXE(Megaman Battle Network) VS Megaman (Megaman Starforce)
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

Shinigami

Rin Satsuki(EoSD) Vs. Sanae Kotiya(MoF)
So nanoka~

Rolina

Quote from: Knight Of Purgatory on 23, July, 2011, 08:23:55 AM
Megaman.EXE(Megaman Battle Network) VS Megaman (Megaman Starforce)
We already have this.  EXE won the fight.  Look up:  Megaman OSS.

FelixWolf

this is something i have been wondering a long time: Protoman.EXE vs Zero(megaman zero).
the thing is we all know that zero would win except that zero in megaman zero is in a copy of his original body.

zman9000

but he beat the crap out of his body at one point... so... he's stronger then him self?
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

FelixWolf

Quote from: zman9000 on 25, July, 2011, 05:39:46 PM
but he beat the crap out of his body at one point... so... he's stronger then him self?
That is a good point but it wasn't zero himself the one he fought, it was omega. An example of what am i trying to say is that let's say on this corner we have a retard in the body of Sephiroth, then in this corner we have a skilled warrior in the body of a mice, who do you think will win? the retard will do stupid things with the body of sephiroth but the skilled warrior will do smart things to deafet him. Understand my point?

zman9000

yes but does that still change anything

Mion Sonozaki

Matthew vs Isaac

Would be an interesting matchup of Father vs Son. Of course, Isaac has a beard, and is waaay cooler!

Knight of Purgatory

GurrenLagann vs Dygenguard
The drill that will pierce the heavens vs the sword that will smite evil
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

Charon

Tan

Adell vs. Ragna. Loser has to get a haircut.
"Video Games"
-Raocow

Rolina

Quote from: Lishy on 29, July, 2011, 03:06:04 AM
Matthew vs Isaac

Would be an interesting matchup of Father vs Son. Of course, Isaac has a beard, and is waaay cooler!