News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Battles you'd like to see

Started by FelixWolf, 02, July, 2011, 08:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FelixWolf

Now this is something id really like to see
Sephiroth from FinalFantasy VII vs Dhaos From Tales of Fantasia

Don't you all think it would be epic?

leaf

Why the hell did this need a topic?
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

I wonder about that too.

I suppose I can make a topic for Kraden vs. Dumbledore. Edit: Or should it be Hagrid? Hmm..
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

FelixWolf

Quote from: Teawater on 02, July, 2011, 08:52:37 PM
I wonder about that too.

I suppose I can make a topic for Kraden vs. Dumbledore. Edit: Or should it be Hagrid? Hmm..
i think kraden lacs of well Psynergy or abilities, unless you believe the Forging the Wheat Sword is real

Salanewt

While this may be cool to see, isn't it in the wrong section. A topic like this -- which should allow for discussion on other cool vs. battles -- should go in the Open Discussion section... I think. What does everyone else think?
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Atrius (He/Him)

Done, to prevent it from being useless this topic is now about any battles anyone would like to see.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

FelixWolf

ok, thanks atrius for preventing my topic from beeing useless ^_^

Rolina

Ultimate Showdowns of Ultimate Destinies, eh?

Hmm.... Blues.EXE vs Blues from the robotics timeline.

Aile~♥

Dhaos vs. Goku

Dhaos vs. Lucario

Mithos Yggdrasil vs. Matthew & Co

Lloyd Irving & Co. vs. Chaos Chimera

Saturos & Menardi vs. Blados and Chalis
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

ScottTheAdept

I'd personally like to see

Saturos and Menardi Vs. Agatio and Karst.

Yes I know it's quite possible now with the editor being as good as it is, but it's just a thought. ... for now anyway.
Here come the holidays. Shopping gets hectic round these times.

Charon

You know, TMNT versus Power Rangers would actually probably be pretty intense.

Also: Dear Konami. yuberversuspesmurga.jpg plz kthnx

This topic reminds me of that lolwut show Deadliest Warrior. lawls

Salanewt

Dullahan vs. Deadbeard? Then again, Deadbeard might have died already.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Mario vs. Luigi - Mario wins, while leaving his brother behind to go on an adventure.
Yoshi vs. a single Goomba - Yoshi wins after about 15 minutes. He was too busy sharing his watermelon with the poor thing..
Bowser vs. Peach - Bowser maybe wins, but then Peach runs away, so the battle was forfeited.
Zelda vs. Ganondorf - Link wins. Who knew Zelda and Link were one... :...:

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Shinigami

Versus *Pastes_image_of_dragon_god_of_gensokyo*.
So nanoka~

Atreus the god vs. Charon the fanfic boy. (Edit: Might not be a fanfic.. but whatever.)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Rolina

Shinigami

And, unlike most people, she has (reasonably) solid proof of the fact.
"Member Photos!" thread.
Assuming you are actually referring to our admin Charon The Ferryman...
So nanoka~

Charon

Not to mention I'm the Luna Trickster Goddess...  :Sweat:

But it would be a sight to see.

I know our Charon is a girl.. But didn't she write something about a boy named Charon?

Quote from: Charon the Ferryman in "Story Behind your name" topicBack in the dark ages, when I thought I was the SUPER MOST KAWAII DESU person ever, I wrote a comic called "Boy from the Moon". There was a character in there, like all my comics, that I was very fond of and thought was the most interesting thing ever. His name was "Charon the Ferryman". Well, whaddaya know. I used the name for 3 years on GSR before coming here, and by that time the name stuck so well people still call me that even though there I'm something different. By the way, the comic is so horrible that I refuse to post any part of it, just because it was so... childish in every way. ew

Oh yeah, it was a comic, I'll remember that.

Edit: I probably should have rephrased it:  "Atreus, the god in mythology, vs. Charon the Ferryman, the boy in the comic."

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Charon

Those are dark times, my friend. You know.

Times when I drew like... this:

Yes... that is "Charon". I thought he was the most awesome OC ever (I have a new one BTW). He didn't make any sense so I can't even begin to describe him to you. lol