News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Email Services

Started by Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas, 23, July, 2011, 10:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

I usually use Yahoo. But after some looking into other services like hotmail and gmail. I noticed that they have something quite useful.

It is linking acounts./ automatic forwarding. (Used if you want to check all your mail from multiple accounts in one.) And you can even select an email address for the From field when you compose a message.

Anyway, one reason for having multiple accounts is like say, suppose you sign up twice for an email-based login at some website. (Or if you get banned and have to sign up again.) This way, you won't have to change your primary address if you don't want to, and instead, use email forwarding/etc.

So, which email service do you think is the best to use as the primary right now?
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)