News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

I suppose I should introduce myself...

Started by Misery, 14, August, 2011, 09:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxiPower

welcome to the forums :D

I used to mess about with SMILE editor for Super Metroid, about 5 years ago lol, pity i never progressed onto anything else really:D

I love Super Metroid :D

pez777

Quote from: Misery on 22, August, 2011, 09:26:41 AM
Osu...
*mental image of enthusiastic japanese man*
Uh, what is that? :Sweat:

Oh and hey, would BtBaM happen to stand for Between the Buried and Me?

@Pez: thanks for the welcome, but you're a little late...

topic was only posted about a week ago, I'm not that late~!

looking for new members/ Affiliates

Kain

Osu is a rhythm game based on Ouendan, or as it's called here, Elite Beat Agents.  There's also a fruit catching mode called Catch the Beat and a drumming mode called Taiko.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

zman9000

Kain, your new profile picture will scare new people away... its already scared me.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Kain

I scare people sometimes/most of the time/all the time, this is nothing new.  You however seem to be the victim as of late unintentionally.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Tan

Regarding Osu, what Kain said, regarding BtBaM, you are correct.
"Video Games"
-Raocow

Misery

Whoa, looks like a lot is going on here.

Quote from: MaxiPower on 22, August, 2011, 09:46:38 AM
welcome to the forums :D

I used to mess about with SMILE editor for Super Metroid, about 5 years ago lol, pity i never progressed onto anything else really:D

I love Super Metroid :D
Me too, it's one of my all-time favorites. Back then I didn't know anything at all about ROM hacking. By now I've accumulated enough knowledge to do pretty much anything I want with that game, but I just can't seem to finish anything. Oh, the irony. Still planning to make a comeback someday.

Quote from: Overlord Kain on 23, August, 2011, 05:40:50 AM
Osu is a rhythm game based on Ouendan, or as it's called here, Elite Beat Agents.  There's also a fruit catching mode called Catch the Beat and a drumming mode called Taiko.
I think I just unwittingly got introduced to it by watching that last Golden Sun Abridged episode... if that's what you're talking about.

Quote from: zman9000 on 23, August, 2011, 06:30:08 AM
Kain, your new profile picture will scare new people away... its already scared me.
Kain, looks like your picture is too sexy for zman. Hmm, isn't that from the Elfen Lied anime?

Quote from: Tan on 23, August, 2011, 07:41:51 AM
Regarding Osu, what Kain said, regarding BtBaM, you are correct.
Oh, that's nice. I'm hardly their fanboy, but still, they've made some pretty nice music.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

QuoteHmm, isn't that from the Elfen Lied anime?
Yup. Elfen Lied is awesome as hell.

dwkjohn

huzzah!!! no firewall can stop me!! now. ahem. apologize for the late post but welcome. and I just wanted to say that in the cbox cz I didn't know how long it would take to get through. but welcome!
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.