News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

we are not the same

Started by ThanatosTheDark, 27, August, 2011, 12:07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThanatosTheDark

I decided to start this thread because I have had my abnormality on my mind for a while now. No, its no something like ADHD or aspergers. I was born with a viel over my face.

Now the only evidence that I have is this tiny hole above my right ear. My cousin and great aunt both were born with viels over their faces and they also have a hole above their ear. My mom just wants me to think I'm just a normal human but I realize that there is no such thing as normal.

I did some research and found out that only 1 of 1000 babies are born with a veil, and with the veil, comes benefits. The main benefit that we veiled children get is the clairvoyance (being able to see the future). I can only see it in dreams and I can't control how far into the future. Another thing is the sence of paranormal spirits. We can hear them, feel that they're there, ans sometime communicate with them. I haven't encountered a spirit yet but my great aunt has.

I always knew that I was different but I just didn't know what made me different.
I told you my story, now its time to tell yours. Reply telling about any paranormal, spiritual, ect. experiences that you had that makes you different from everyone else.
I am nothing more than a nothingness that never was.

zman9000

first some stuff on paranormal things.
[spoiler]Well weither or not anyone beleves in (a.k.a unknown unexsplainable stuff) doesn't really matter. No matter what you beleve, there is paranormal stuff in the world, but maby not on the same level as what you would think, and at some point science will be able to explain most of it. the fact that we are even aware of the concept means something weird in the past has coused it and made it to the future through stories.

Also you might say, "well Paranormal stuff can't and can never be proved by science" you would be wrong.
lets say... when you see a ghost, theres something that made you see that, it could be a shadow, or your mind playing tricks on you, or it could really be a ghost. but the fact that you saw it means that what ever it was interacted with you and your brian, meaning with some kind of device (maby not made yet) could also see that and study it.

Paranormal besicly is just: "not normal" or "more then normal" if something happens all the time to most everyone, that becomes normal, but if something new that only you saw or felt, and can't do or see that again, that is paranormal.

conspiracy's can include, government conspiracy's and super natrual conspiracy.[/spoiler]
now I guess i'll get to my crazy stories then

I have had a lot of paranormal stuff happan to me and i know of some stuff that happend to my mom when she was a kid.
I'll start with me.

My first and most common one is:
[spoiler]I get daily deja vu. I rember going through some days in the past, and have had an exact repeat of that day, and would kinda know what would happen next durring that day. but i never know when i will get those days. or when they are, because nothing very exciting happens.

There are two ways to explane this.
1. is that I can see into the future some what...
2. this one kinda sucks, because there is no real way to ever test it. I could be having the memorys from the day i'm curently, being grouped with old memorys from other days, and kinda merging, making a fake past, and since they are my past memorys i would think they are from the past and not from right now.

only problem is i had on camera at one point durring a holiday, me saying what the other person was going to say, before they did... [/spoiler]

My second wierd thing is:
[spoiler]The super powers of a ten year old. when i was ten i had something really weird happen, and i've even talked about this before on the site but anyway. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling wide awake, but i was laying on my back and didn't move, I blinked my eyes and i was upstairs in the same spot verticaly on the floor laying in the same position, i was like wtf, and blinked and was back in my bed... then i blinked kinda fast, up down up down up down.... then i got bored and i was upstairs annd moved one hand and blinked, nothing happend, i got up and went to go back down stairs and my parrents were on the staris talking, they were wondering how i got past them. they were there the whole time. the teleporting happend every night for about 7 days, and if i moved even the smallest musle other then blinking, i couldn't to the teleport.

there are three things that this could mean
1. it was all a dream
2. sleep walking
3. i actualy teleported

now you could say its ovbsily a dream, execpt for the fact i made it to the second floor, with only one way up, with my parrents blocking the way...[/spoiler]

then next thing is something that happend to my mom when she was a kid
[spoiler]My mom predicted 1 hour a head of time that something bad would happen to my uncle. she woke up in the middle of the night feeling something was wrong and with my uncle. she tried to go back to sleep for an hour, but finaly called him, he said just before she called a stray bullet shot through the window and hit him in his sleep. and he was just going for the phone to call 911.

I don't know how to explain this one at all...[/spoiler]

this is everything i can think of right now...
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

ThanatosTheDark

QuoteI don't know how to explain this one at all...

You should see if she was born with a viel over her face... if she was, do some research. If not, then I don't know what to tell you.

zman9000

She wasn't... btw not every one has to be like you to be weird... ... wait...
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

dwkjohn

my experiences haven't been very paranormal but I believe in ghosts. not like the white floating sheets but spirits on earth. anyway. I can fly. simple as that. ever read Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy? in it it says how to fly. u have to fall and get so distacted thaf u forget ur falling and just bob there. this is pretty hard to do and usually happens by accident. its happened to me 4 times.

1. I was at a pool. I was standing on one corner. x is me. my mom thought it would be funny to push me in. she pushed me back toward the o. then, through the fence, I saw my ex gf from two years ago jogging down the street. I haven't see her in 2 years. it was a huge suprise. I then forgot I was falling and forgot to hit the water. I landed over here on the * on the sidewalk around the pool.
                 X l-------*-l
                   | o        |

2. I was at my grandparents house. I was climbing an old dead tree. I got stuck at the top. about 50 ft. up. my uncle had to climb up and get me. when he reacjed for me I thought everything would be ok. I was bout 3 at the tiime. suddenly the brach broke. I fell 50 ft. but I hovered at the bottom. bcz I got destracted. I accidentally messed my pants on the way down and I freaked out and forgot I was falling.

3. I was up in a tree again. bout 25 ft. up. I was bouncing on a thin branch that would bounce real high. when I came back down, I missed by a little bit. I could feel my feet slip past it. as I fell, I glanced in the field next to us and my friend was being chanced by a cow. I laughed so hard. while laughing I flew back up to the branch.

well that my story tell me what u think. I like urz zman and zane.
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.

ThanatosTheDark

Zman- I'm not saying that everyone has to be like me(hense the name of the thread). There things that she did that vieled children can do, I couldn't do what she did.

John- your story seems kind of made up, but I'm not going to say that its fake because there are all kinds of things in this universe that we will never understand. Once trained enough, we have the ability to control everyothing around us with our minds. Your mind might have went into emergency overdrive and defied gravity for just a moment.

dwkjohn

yeah it does sound pretty fake and far fetched now that I read though it again but. its no joke. maybe I didn't fly. maybe there was a sudden updraft idk. but I just thought it was weird bcz of what Hitchikers Guide said and it described those things. but watever. It could just be explained away. like maybe I was distracted and didn't realize I landed on a branch below and sprang back up. or maybe my jacket filled up with air and acted like a parachute when I fell out of that tree. plus I was really light back then. but it doesn't explain how I got from one side of the pool to another. maybe I just fell at just the right angle to twist and land over there. there's most likely an explanation. I just like to believe there isn't and that I flew.... meh. also. I haven't told anyone else this bcz I figired they would think I was nuts. now that I read it. I think I'm nuts. yalls at least makes some sense. but flying. nah. I think Im just crazy. partly bcz I've tried flying before. it didn't work. never jump of your roof. but I was still fun.

and by 4 times, I meant 3. my bad.
Just sayin'.  

/    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|

zman9000

QuoteJohn- your story seems kind of made up, but I'm not going to say that its fake because there are all kinds of things in this universe that we will never understand. Once trained enough, we have the ability to control everyothing around us with our minds. Your mind might have went into emergency overdrive and defied gravity for just a moment.

... wait a minute... have you been reading my "anime/manga story"... because thats basicly my plot...

ThanatosTheDark

Your plot is someone being psycic?

No I haven't been reading you anime/manga story. I know this stuff because I'm in training to become an umbramancer.

http://psi.wikia.com/wiki/Kinesis

Just click on an element and learn something.

Amylolz

Umm does that pay well or something?

ThanatosTheDark

An umbramancer is someone who has mastered umbrakinesis

Misery

This thread looks like it should be moved to the RP section. Or something.

Charon

I have an accessory toenail on the 5th digit, but I don't have any psychic powers.

Dammit god I thought it was ABNORMAL! I should be able to use telekinesis and all that!

EDIT: Misery, gonna see where this topic goes, looks like it might just be general discussion of psychic powers.

Misery

I wasn't actually suggesting a move, it's just what this looked like to me from what has been said so far.

Discussion of psychic powers? Well, that would be interesting.

ThanatosTheDark

Well I guess psychic powers would be appropriate here. I mean it is called we are not the same. If it makes you different from everyone else, then it counts. It could be having multiple personalities or an extra bone or something. Anything counts.

Hoopa

Well, apparently I possess chronokinesis to a slight degree. If I stare at a timer or at the second hand of a clock as it moves, I can slow it down. Not a lot, but enough that it's noticeable. Not surprisingly, I'm the only one who can see it. I'm thinking it's more of an accelerated awareness thing though.

I can also sorta 'skip' parts of the day. It's sorta like tuning out what people are saying, except I tune out what I'm doing. That's pretty much it.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

feraljack1200

I got a bond with animals. At least some. My anxiety sometimes predicts a bad day. So i got almost-clairvoyance. I dont have THAT many paranormal. Im just a guy with ADHD.
I like Ivan lots! :Ivan: :Ivan: My favorite character is Ivan!

dwkjohn

Quote from: Hoopa on 27, August, 2011, 08:38:34 PM
I can also sorta 'skip' parts of the day. It's sorta like tuning out what people are saying, except I tune out what I'm doing. That's pretty much it.

I can too. like I don't remeber any of it. I tell my mind to go auto pilot and it will wake up when I'm done with what ever. good trick for band camp.

also. half my eye is brown the other is green. and I can sleep with my eyes open. also a good trick for school functions.
Just sayin'.  

/    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|

Charon

I really don't have anything abnormal, but I'm intensely creative. Heck I feel like crap if I haven't done some sort of creative endeavor for the day.

That's it.

Blah I'm so lame.

dwkjohn

I can get out of almost any situation. I accidentally pissed my friends ex and he found out I told her his secret. but I just calmly told him that it wasn't me and that it was one of my other friends. he walked away dazed and confused and punched the other guy. I've done this on many teachers like when I hacked into one of their computrs and got the wifi password, I talked my way out of it and the just agreed with me. and when I get a grade I don't like I tell the teacher I didn't make that grade and point out a few things that r wrong and say they're right and they will change my grade. am I like imosing my will on them or something? why do people do tthat. and yeah its kinda cheating but only on low grades which are rare for me.
Just sayin'.  

/    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|