News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

we are not the same

Started by ThanatosTheDark, 27, August, 2011, 12:07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThanatosTheDark

Charon, it sounds like you need to need to be creative in order to function properly.

John, it seems that you somehow picked up the power of hypersuasion. That ability is something I wish I could have. You should test it and see if you acually have the ability to control others with only you voice.

If yo watch tower prep, then you should know what hypersuasion its (Gabe's ability).
I am nothing more than a nothingness that never was.

dwkjohn

that is freakin awsome. ill try it tomorrow at school and see wat happens. I figured it was just a coincidence.
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.

ThanatosTheDark

I could be wrong though, so be careful. I think that the best was to start testing the ability is to build into it. Start withe something then slowly get into what you want. Make it a simple request like a pencil or something.

feraljack1200

Just found that I have zoopathy!!! I tested it on a dog i know. She was a blue heeler named Maggie.
I was able to use her as a pillow by thinking 'Good Girl...' over and over! Also another dog named Ben is resting with me as i write. At the fair,I almost had the pony ride-ponies stop for a second. In that same area,I made best friends with a mom and baby donkey. lots of animals...
I like Ivan lots! :Ivan: :Ivan: My favorite character is Ivan!

ThanatosTheDark

That sounds like some legit stuff feral.... now try to command an animal and tell it to get something from your room or something.

dwkjohn

it worked!! I got $2 and a piece of gum. haha. I got a free lunch. this is awesome!!! :!:
Just sayin'.  

/    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|

ThanatosTheDark

That's great john. Now try haggling a clerk at gamestop or something once you get the price of anything down, you have succeded. But tell the clerk that you want to try it first, then don't buy it because (turns into elmo) that's called stealing, kids.

dwkjohn

I need to find a gamestopthat sells gameboy cartridges.
Just sayin'.  

/    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|

ThanatosTheDark

I'm sure that all gamestops sell them.

dwkjohn

not any near me.  :sad: i think it works stronger under pressure when i need it. like about to get my @#$ whooped by a football player or a bad grade from a teaher. this is so cool thanx.
Just sayin'.  

/    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|

feraljack1200

I get a bad feeling when an animal that is affected my me gets hurt,scared,or sad. Maggie is scared by cameras... But i somehow have a picture of her on my desktop.And i dont have a bad feeling when I look at it!!! Also,I can hypnotize Maggie in to twitchiness. So there!

ThanatosTheDark

Feral- You should really only use it to get you pet's attention (I.e. asking it to play, telling it to check where a sound came from in themiddle of the night, summoning it to you, ect.) It might give you headaches or cause you pet to be a mindless slave.

John- that seems about right cause that's usually when your fight or flight instinct comes in.

feraljack1200

heh, i already am gentle on my powers.

Kai Hong

If I imagine a dog bouncing up and down and barking, then project that image, I can make cats freak out.

Also, I can tell when a camera's pointing at me, the hairs on that side of my body stand up.
WARNING! IT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO READ THIS WARNING! NOW YOU WILL DIE...eventually.

Charon

Okay guys. I found my power.

Children are mysteriously attracted to me.

You know.

THIS THING.

Like I don't know what it is but they just want everything and anything to do with me. And they loooove me. They actually call me the coolest employee at Chuck E. Cheese which is all like "wat" to me.

Aile~♥

You're like a female Kratos Aurion or Richter Abend. XD

Or maybe that's just the camera angle.

Maybe it's like with Kratos. At first, he tries his level best to be stoic and unapproachable, but Genis and Colette are all "wow, you're so coooooool!"

/off-topic
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Charon

Perhaps antifreeze is a better analogy.

ChrisButton

They call that angle in Media the 'hero shot', Charon. ;-)

ThanatosTheDark

Charon, you probably have that friendly aura that young children are attracted to.

Its kinda like the opposite of mine. Let's say you unleash a swarm of butterflies and I'm in their path, they will all completely avoid me. They say the pure can call one to them.

Charon

Nah, I'm pretty sure I'm just antifreeze personified.

You know, in reality really scary but seems so lovely (yummy in the case of antifreeze) that you're willing to play with/drink it.

I would just think I'm scarier to children because my hair is long and I wear a funny hat, and scary shirts (brandon lee shirt in winter, anyone?) and all that - my interests are even scary since I have a bit of a nightmare fetish and love especially dark things... But in reality they're still like "ZOMG YOU LOOK LIKE A FUN PERSON TO HANG AROUND!!!!" At least at work I put my hair back... lol