News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

we are not the same

Started by ThanatosTheDark, 27, August, 2011, 12:07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScottTheAdept

Ok, so we are speaking about paranormal events? Well here's one for you.

[spoiler=Did Death send a message first?]It was late at night and my mother was feeling terrible. She said she can't shake the feeling that my grandfather, (her bio father) was going to have something heart-stopping happen to him. She started to shake at around midnight and started softly crying. The next morning, around an adequate time to begin breakfast, her brother called to tell her that their father was dead.[/spoiler]

Strange, no? Maybe she, too was born with a veil over her face? Maybe it was merely daughter's intuition? Here's another one, spooky to me, but possibly entertaining to you.

[spoiler=I'm not myself?]I sometimes experience instances where I cannot hear or control what I say or do. Sometimes I fall asleep mid-conversation and wake up to find the person I was speaking with shocked, bewildered, or angry. In especially rare instances, they are convinced of something. I cannot explain this but it has been getting more frequent and with more time tacked on each time it happens. I also have more and more outbursts of rage during the strangest times. I just hope that it doesn't become permanent.[/spoiler]

And if it means anything, animals seem to understand what I say to them. They don't always listen, but they acknowledge my acting in their language I guess.
Here come the holidays. Shopping gets hectic round these times.

ThanatosTheDark

That death thing seems like it was a message or an alert.

Your ability to black out and something happens is actually learnable. You can only begin to learn it once it happens as protection, ie: being in an annoying conversation or being scolded. Your mind just kind of takes over and puts your conscience to sleep, thus making you unresponcible for your actions. It first happened to me when my grandmother was yelling at me for something(I don't remember because of the black out) and all I remember is me falling, her yelling at me to get up, her explaining this to me.

Animals acknowledging you part of zoopathy which I explained to Feraljack below.
I am nothing more than a nothingness that never was.

feraljack1200

There is a cat in my neighborhood that has me as a part time owner... i call him Catsworth. He is very friendly to me. He lets me pet his stomach sometimes,and he once followed me partway to the bus stop.
That is rare in cats?
I like Ivan lots! :Ivan: :Ivan: My favorite character is Ivan!

Charon

Not really, might just be a friendly cat. There's one in my neighbourhood like that.

ThanatosTheDark

That all really depends on type, gender, age, and wieght.

You may ask, what does type have to do with it? Some cats are more violent than others. Gender could also have a hand in this cat-stalker thing. Age.... its there somewhere, I'll get back to you on that. Weight, fatter cats tend to be too lazy to stalk.... reminds me of one cat that got famous and now does not deserve it.
I am nothing more than a nothingness that never was.