News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Feroz,thats me!

Started by Feroz, 11, September, 2011, 12:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinigami

Welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community. As you may have noticed some members have the tendency of going... somewhat off topic...
Sorry I'm late, I have recently been less active in the forum...

Enjoy your time here etc. etc. etc.

I actually quite liked Tan's way of saying "hi". It was more... imaginative...
Also, can someone point out to me where he infringed on the rules in the first place?
So nanoka~

Tan

My apologies to anyone who perceived it as serious, it wasn't meant to be taken as such :Sweat:
"Video Games"
-Raocow

Rolina

Quote from: Kingzane on 15, September, 2011, 11:08:20 PM
I couldnt tell it was a joke.
I wasn't really going to say anything, at least until this.

It was very clearly a joke.  You're either trolling or stupid if you claim otherwise, and given some of the things you've posted, I'm going to believe it's the former.  Please knock off the trolling, as it is against the rules here on this site.

Hoopa

Bit late but here's a welcome to the forums from yours truly. Do enjoy your stay and have a pleasant time. Also, try to at least remain cordial with the other members. Might help you later you know.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

dwkjohn

soory bout my late welcome but welcome!! have fun and get involved.
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.