News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Growth - The Power of Life!

Started by Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas, 20, October, 2011, 04:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How tall are you? (Answer which is closest to you.)

7' or more.
0 (0%)
6'9"
0 (0%)
6'6"
0 (0%)
6'3"
0 (0%)
6'
1 (12.5%)
5'9"
1 (12.5%)
5'6"
5 (62.5%)
5'3"
1 (12.5%)
5'
0 (0%)
4'9"
0 (0%)
4'6"
0 (0%)
4'3"
0 (0%)
4'
0 (0%)
Less than 4'
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

This topic is here so you can talk about how tall things are. For example, like your cat or dog... and even yourself?

I'm probably around 5'3"?.... If it helps, I'm a meatless vegetarian....
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

zman9000

This is a randomly random topic... well I'm 5'10 1/2" and i want that 11 real bad... mostly because every guy back 5 generations on my dads side was always 5'10" ... and it pisses me off... and i'm 19 so i don't have long to brake that...
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

leaf

...am I the only one who came into this topic expecting it to be about the psynergy?
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

zman9000

No leaf, your not the only one. but I'm sure I'm the only one who read this:

QuoteThis topic is here so you can talk about how tall things are. For example, like your cat or dog... and even yourself?
as
This topic is here so you can talk about how big you are.

I took a double take... because... it sounded... how I'm making it sound.... .... >_>
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Kain

Quote from: leafgreen386 on 20, October, 2011, 03:08:33 PM
...am I the only one who came into this topic expecting it to be about the psynergy?
Nope.  I was expecting this as well.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

...And this is in the OPEN DISCUSSION forum. If it had been about psynergy, it would have been in the Golden Sun forums!

Maybe I'll rename this topic to Tallness, then, since it had to be brought up. Wouldn't want to get anyone else mislead.

Also, I am 19, as well.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

leaf

Silly teawater. You're supposed to keep the topic title the same so you can keep drawing people in who mistakenly think it's the psynergy!
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Yeah, I suppose it is kinda cute. How about this?

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Charon

Quote from: leafgreen386 on 20, October, 2011, 03:08:33 PM
as was I. Actually I thought it was going to be about plants, with a psynergy reference.

I'm 5'5", 18 years old and between 100-110 lbs. Yeesh, weird proportions. (I put between for weight because I fluctuate those 10 lbs a lot, depending if I'm working a lot and my monthly eating cycle)

Aile~♥

16 years old, 5'11", somewhere around 140 lbs, seemingly fluctuating around 135 to 145.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Misery

Teawater, vegetarian and head of the Venus clan, just so happened to give the topic of something completely random the same name as a plant-based Venus psynergy. What a fascinating coincidence.

...OR IS IT?? >:D

Aile~♥

Speaking of coincidence:

Your topic title. I broke it.

zman9000

So is this, make the topic what ever you want to topic?

"Make the topic what ever you want to"

cause I'm confused wtf this is any more

Aile~♥

I think so. Just as long as you remember to be somewhat on-topic at the same time. You know, it'd be cool to have a topic for this in the forum games, but it wouldn't work cause they don't show up on the recent posts list. Oh, well.

Charon

If you're going to do that, I'll have to move this to the Forum Games.

Aile~♥

But it kills all the fun to do this in forum games, cause forum games posts don't show up on the recent posts list.

Ah, well. I guess we'll have to stop.

What's all this spamming in my topic?

This topic being called Growth.. I thought it would be neat to see how tall people are on the forums... and then like, 6 months from now you could compare your height with your height 6 months ago,.. etc. etc.

So everyone is between 5'and 6'? I guess that is to be expected..

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Frog

Personally, I was a little dissapointed at Matthew knowing growth straight off in DD, it mean- Ohhh I mean, I'm almost 5'9. (18)
Not on too often, but I'm still here!

Amylolz

I'm 4'9" (age 19) I feel I'm kinda short for my age, but I'm fine with it.

Rolina

~6'2", 24 years.  I'm freakishly tall...