News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Growth - The Power of Life!

Started by Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas, 20, October, 2011, 04:55:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How tall are you? (Answer which is closest to you.)

7' or more.
0 (0%)
6'9"
0 (0%)
6'6"
0 (0%)
6'3"
0 (0%)
6'
1 (12.5%)
5'9"
1 (12.5%)
5'6"
5 (62.5%)
5'3"
1 (12.5%)
5'
0 (0%)
4'9"
0 (0%)
4'6"
0 (0%)
4'3"
0 (0%)
4'
0 (0%)
Less than 4'
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

zman9000

Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Kain

LIES!  For when my hair ascends beyond the power of time and space does it gain the power that rivals that of the Pony God Roar!  Except that makes me wonder because my hair can use the Pony God Roar so what does that say about the power of the technique?  You are clearly stuck in some delusions of grandeur with your imperfect hair.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Knight of Purgatory

@Jiten: Lol. Anyway I have no idea how tall I am, probably average height. My hair? Before the haircut, my hair could probably take you all on!Anyway, Cats: All you hairs is belong to us.
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

leaf

ATTENTION TEAWATER! That is because discussing my hair is vastly superior to discussing height. And these mongrels are here to worship it.

ATTENTION JITEN! My hair hereby orders you to 1000 years of instruction for proper hair care maintenance, to repent for your blasphemous ways.

ATTENTION KAIN! My hair invented the Pony God Roar. In fact, it is but a mere byproduct of its awesomeness. You can barely comprehend the power of the Pony God Roar as it is. How could you possibly hope to comprehend the epicness that is my hair?
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Knight of Purgatory

@leaf: so you think you have epic hair?On a scale of 1-100, you might have 100 in hair epicness, but my hair epicness is, OVER 9000^OVER 9000 done infinite times!
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

leaf

My hair is my hair. Your argument is invalid.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

@Everyone: If you think your hair is so epic. Try not to sleep too hard on it, you might hurt it! Seeing as its stuck on your head, I don't see much that you can do unless you sleep on your face!

:Garet: Yeah, my hair is epic, maybe I'll try it.

:Jenna: That would suffocate you..

:Ivan: It would if you do it wrong.

:Sheba: How would it suffocate you?

:Jenna: Well, what do you think would happen if you sleep with your face right in the pillow?

:Sheba: Pardon? We don't have pillows? What are pillows?
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

zman9000

ATTENTION EVERYONE: I AM ZMAN, YOU ARE NOT ZMAN. THUS YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!

ALSO I'M THEE-MAN THUS MY HAIR TRANSCENDS TIME AND HAS BEEN AND FOREVER WILL ALWAYS BE AWESOME!

SO CAN WE PLEASE STOP TALKing in all caps? please?
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Durza

Why is everyone suddenly obsessed with their hair, even though they all know mine is the most epic in the world?
It's not a lie if you don't want to be believed. You're can't be wrong if you don't think you're right.

Shinigami

People, please...
Take...it...easy...
So nanoka~

Salanewt

With how easy it is to cut or damage hair, I kind of pity the kid in that picture...
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Aile~♥

[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

It looks like they forgot to resize his eye or something? Ah, Dedede, forever to be big.

But otherwise, Jamie has almost successfully summarized this topic with that picture.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Aile~♥

See? That face is what happens when one eye spots something surprising before the other does. O_o
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Tan

Quote from: leaf on 25, October, 2011, 01:05:51 AM
My hair is my hair. Your argument is invalid.
I am a tree, your hair is invalid.

And then leaf was bald.
"Video Games"
-Raocow

leaf

Oi! I'm not randy you can't just invalidate my existence using logic!
[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

Tan

FOOL! Your hair is powerless before the VOID!

Which, on the note of growth, is INFINITE in SIZE.
"Video Games"
-Raocow

leaf

Quote from: Tan on 04, November, 2011, 08:46:47 PM

My hair will rupture your puny void on an INFINITE scale!
[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: leaf on 04, November, 2011, 09:09:34 PM
Quote from: Tan on 04, November, 2011, 08:46:47 PM

My hair will rupture your puny void on an INFINITE scale!
ILL CUT THE VOID AND YOUR HAIR WITH MY EIGHT FOOT NODACHI BORN OF PURE DARKNESS!!!! I have a huge magic sword, everyone's argument's invalid! LOL I seem to have gone bonkers ^~^

zman9000

I'm zman9000 all you're arguments are invalid