News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

An introduction? Ok then

Started by Kide, 11, November, 2011, 06:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aile~♥

You... used the wrong version of "hi". Does this make you sad?
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Rolina

Quote from: Charon the Ferryman on 12, November, 2011, 01:39:09 PM
You also have very good English... a lot better than some English speaking people... which is quite strange.
No it's not.  A great way to check to see if they're foreigner or not is to see if they type in proper english.  A native speaker will often do shortcuts or regional sayings/spellings, and will talk far more casually.

Also, welcome to the forum.  Be sure to read the rules, as everyone has said, but also try to look up some of the other threads as well.  Things such as discoveries we've made, as well as many of the topics discussing how we can make the editor better.  Improve your understanding, and what you're capable of pulling off will skyrocket!  Who knows, you may just turn out to be one of the best hackers here? ^-^

zman9000

QuoteYou... used the wrong version of "hi". Does this make you sad?
yes jamie, I know. kinda the point to post slightly different spelling in this topic given what has been sid so far >_>

(my humor, deal with it!)
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Kide

Hmm, more replies. Very well, then.

@Teawater. Actually Garet is one of my favorite characters, although he did lose some points after Dark Dawn. GBA Garet is pretty cool, though.

@Role. Yeah, I've read quite a lot, actually. Still learning.
QuoteWho knows, you may just turn out to be one of the best hackers here? ^-^
And thank you for making me laugh!