News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Scientific PROOF that the Earth is flat!

Started by Menaus, 01, April, 2012, 07:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menaus

I have noticed several debates on this particular subject here. To all you godless atheists out there, let's settle this once and for all...

In the modern world it has become a widely spread lie that the earth is round. Of course, this is impossible. If the earth is round, then why don't people just fall off at the bottom?

The answer is simple: The Earth is not round!

Now, if we take a look at some scripture, it clearly tells us the earth is not round but flat:

Jeremiah 16:19:
O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

According to Jeremiah 16:19, the earth has ends. There is no way a spherical earth could have ends, and therefore the earth must be flat. The Book of Revelation tells a similar story:

Revelation 7:1:
And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

A spherical earth cannot have corners, it is scientifically impossible. The only logical explanation is that the earth is flat. Checkmate atheists!

Isaiah 40:22:
It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

What Isaiah actually describes here is as follows (note: this is a link to a video where a True Christian Scientist™ debunks a false Christian interpretation of this passage):

The following image is taken from a creation science book. According to real scientists, this is how the universe really looks like:

Here we see how the planets, the sun and the moon revolve around the flat earth:

Now, if you still don't believe these scientific facts, here are some real photographs taken at the ends of the earth:

As you can see, this is a solid proof the Earth is flat. Why else would it have edges like these? ...because the earth is flat! That's why.

Sincerely,
Menaus
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Charon

Your point is iNvAlID.

If ANYTHING, all this dOeS iS pRve that the world is AcTually a giant pyramid-ShAped solid.

Rockisftw

I never had to see anything this stupid, trolling or not.
If one is to gain something, they must take it from someone else.
Such is the end effect of the Law of Equivilent Exchange. In the end, each breath you take is one you are taking from another person.
So, how does that make you feel when someone dies of deprivation?

If white people are white due to living in a climate with moderate sun and snow, and black people are black due to the large amounts of melanin in their skin caused by living under the taxing sun, why are asians [slanty eyed and yellow]?
Veryy intresting once I looked this up, it came up with "due to harsh conditions involving strong sunlight, strong winds [therefore, dust being kicked up]. It makes sense if you think about it, but thats the reason? Haha, trolololol.

Salanewt

I thought this was supposed to be scientific proof? I don't see any scientific sources in your post at all.

Besides, everyone knows the Earth can't be flat if it is a 3D object. It would have to be a cylinder at the very least, but the sides wouldn't be perfect either. Therefore, the Earth is actually an irregular 3D shape that resembles a sphere.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Charon

I stilL fIrMlY hOlD tHe belief that it is NONE OTHER THAN A PyRaMiD-sHaPeD sOlID.

Observe THESE PYRAMIDS:

THEY ArE fOrMeD in HONOUR of the shape OF THE EARTH!

YOUR Flat earth THEORY IS bUlLsHiT.

Menaus

No one likes to see facts thrown into their faces... Especially if those facts have proven wrong what everyone else has taught them.
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Salanewt

So naturally, an extremely poor form of confirmation bias is the only thing that can be used to try to prove a point.

Lol, this is sort of a funny April Fools prank, but it isn't believable because the "Flat Earth is the centre of everything" theory was proven false so long ago.

Edit: It has been proven, however, that Earth is shaped like a mammary gland that underwent plastic surgery.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Menaus

If it is so obviously wrong, what better subject is there for trolling/april fools?

Charon

The PYRAMID is unusual SINCE IT IS a ShApE fOuNd AlL aCrOsS tHe WoRlD. hOw CaN yOu ExPlAiN the SIMILARITY between the SHAPE OF THE MaYaN pYrAmIdS sUcH aS tHe OnE shown beLOW:

To THAT Of ThE eGyPtIaN pYrAmIdS, mAnY mIlEs away?

Indeed, PYRAMIDS Still PREVAIL today in the MODERN WORLD:

OBVIOUSLY tHeY rEpReSeNt OuR DEEP CONNECTION to the EARTH, as the lower end is the EaRtH iTsElF aNd ThE pOiNtY eNd Is ThE sKy.

wHAT'S NEXT? Claiming the mOoN iS mAdE oUt Of ChEeSe? SInce it is OBVIOUSLY made OuT oF sOmE sOrT oF porous SPONGE.

Quote from: regretableTransaction on 01, April, 2012, 08:00:57 PM
If it is so obviously wrong, what better subject is there for trolling/april fools?

cAsE aNd PoInT.

Menaus

Salanewt

Hehe, you have a good point. To be honest, I can't think of anything but to try and prove that men can give birth. It certainly has generated a nice amount of discussion though, so kudos to you for that!

Menaus

Charon

ThOsE wHo ASK FOR REP dO nOt ReCiEvE it.

leaf

I see you have learned much from the secrets of Gaia Falls.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Charon

YoU aRe DeNyInG tHe ObViOuS fAcT tHaT gAiA fAlLs InDeEd WaS cReAtEd NoT fRoM a FlAt PeRsPeCtIvE, aS yOu SeEm To InSiNuAtE, bUt FrOm A pYrAmId-LiKe StRuCtUrE? i CaNnOt HeLp ThE fOoL wHo ReFuSeS tO aCcEpT wHaT eViDeNcE hAs BeEn PrEsEnTeD tO hIm In HiS oWn ArRoGaNcE!

leaf

If anything, one should argue for a cylindrical structure, the true correct model of this earth. The concept of a pyramidal earth is preposterous, brought on only by selfish misinterpretations of the great and holy landmarks of old. Indeed, the true perfect structure is The Tower, most closely resembling that of a cylinder.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Charon

ThE tOwEr MoDeL iS pRePoStErOuS. hOw WoUlD yOu ExPlAiN tHe FaCt ThAt ThE pLaNeT dOeS nOt RoLl ArOuNd In SpAcE, lIkE a TuBe? ThIs Is ThE rEaSoN wHy I dEnIeD tHe "SpHeRiCaL eArTh" HyPoThEsIs (WhIcH, fRaNkLy, Is EvEn MoRe RiDiCuLoUs ThAn YoUr ThEoRy) In ThE fIrSt PlAcE.

leaf

A TOWER IS STRONG AND UNMOVING. IT STANDS TALL AND PROUD FOR ALL WHOM GAZE UPON IT. A TRUE TOWER WILL BE LEFT UNCHALLENGED BY EVEN THE CHURNING SEA OR RAGING WINDS, THE TEARING EARTH OR SEARING FLAME. IT WILL NOT SIMPLY ROLL ABOUT SPACE AS A MERE TUBE.

[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

Charon

a ToWeR mUsT hAvE sEtTlEd In SoMe SoRt Of StRoNg StRuCtUrE, hOwEvEr, AkIn To BeDrOcK. sHoW mE eViDeNcE oF sUcH a SuPpOrT aNd I wIlL gLaDlY rEtRaCt My PyRaMiDiStIc ViEwS.

ThE pYrAmId, HoWeVeR, dOeS nOt ReQuIrE tHiS sOrT oF sUpPoRt LaYeR. iT cAn BaLaNcE oN aNy Of ItS sIdEs, EqUaLlY aS wElL. sOmE hAvE eVeN tHeOrIzEd ThAt It CaN bAlAnCe On ThE vErTiCeS, a FeAt YoUr PaThEtIc ToWeR cOuLd NeVeR aCcOmPlIsH, hOnK!

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

I think the earth resembles a figure of Kraden.  All pure with intelligence and beauty.  With a sense of variety.  The hair which the rain forests lie. The spores where you can go to see caverns and stuff. When a hurricane comes by, that is the earth taking a shower in the bath tub.  Careful not to get involved in any earthquakes. That's Kraden's towel sliding across his skin.

Eh. I could go on and on.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)