News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

HoNk!

Started by Charon, 03, April, 2012, 12:04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wHaT iS yOuR oPiNiOn Of ThE rEvOlUtIoN?

GlOrIoUs
0 (0%)
fAnTaStIc
0 (0%)
I wAnT tHiS tHeMe FoReVeR!
0 (0%)
bEsT tHiNg EvEr.
0 (0%)
HoNkOhOnKoHoNkOhOnKoHoNkOhOnK
3 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 3

leaf

The tentacles are all-loving.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Charon

hE lIeS, hE's FuLl Of @#$%&*! lIeS.

leaf

Who art thou to believe? A devout follower of the great Kraden-Beatrice? Or this lowly mongrel that calls itself "divine?"
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Rolina

Quote from: severusSnivy on 03, April, 2012, 01:34:03 AM
The tentacles are all-loving.
I see... then if you need me, you must then wait.  I'll be busy screaming in my bed.  When I awake, satisfied with my rest, we shall begin this argument we are obligated to have.

Charon

Charon

It'S tHe ChAnNeLiNg MeChAnIsM

eR

sHuT uP

leaf

It appears that Miss Capricious is still falling deeper into the pit of insanity and corruption.
[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

Charon

iT iS nOtHiNg BuT lIeS, tHe SnAkE hAs NoThInG bUt LiEs AnD dEcEiT.

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Hey wait. Did you delete my post? ... It must have been because I made some mistake. hOnK
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

leaf

It was never there to begin with. Miss Capricious is corrupting you with her lies.
[spoiler=quotes]
---
---
---
---
---
---

Charon

StOp SpReAdInG yOuR bUlLsHiT tO tHe InNoCeNt MiNdS oF tHe CoMmUnItY! wE aLl HoNk ToGeThEr WiTh GaMzEe! IsN't ThIs So, My FeLlOw KiN?

Crystal Sonata

No. Consider this your official warning. You have made an enemy of me. I shall not join your insanity. It is up to us forum members to fix what you have done. Someone bring me the hacking hammer.
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.

Rolina

Quote from: terminallyCapricious on 03, April, 2012, 01:47:20 AM

I can edit pictures with photoshop as well.  Furthermore, we all know how that went last year.  This proves nothing.

Charon

Quote from: mercuriousSamurai on 03, April, 2012, 02:45:39 AM
No. Consider this your official warning. You have made an enemy of me. I shall not join your insanity. It is up to us forum members to fix what you have done. Someone bring me the hacking hammer.

WhY wOuLd AnYoNe WaNt To StRaY fRoM tHiS bEaUtIfUl ThEmE? eVeN tHe GrEaT tRoLl GaMzEe ApPrOvEd Of It. It'S gLoRiOuS iF yOu AsK mE, aNd I wIlL mOsT dEfInItElY nOt ChAnGe It.

Quote from: Role on 03, April, 2012, 09:37:55 AM
Quote from: terminallyCapricious on 03, April, 2012, 01:47:20 AM

I can edit pictures with photoshop as well.  Furthermore, we all know how that went last year.  This proves nothing.
gAmZeE wOuLd NoT aPpRoVe Of ThE uSe Of PhOtOsHoP, aNd ThUs I wOuLd NeVeR sToOp To ThAt LoW.