News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Water - The Power To Cleanse

Started by Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas, 20, January, 2013, 07:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

http://www.ehow.com/about_5372686_can-lots-water-cleanse-body.html

This topic is to ask everyone what is their favorite drink? And/or what does everyone usually drink on most occasions?

Basically, what is everyone's favorite laxative? (So this can include foods that have a lot of water in them. But this is as long as it is not confused with Salanewt's other topic: Yummy Food! http://forum.goldensunhacking.net/index.php?topic=258.0)

Me, usually water. Not tap water, mind you. But bottled water. :/
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Rolina

Mountain Dew Code Red.

Second Place:  Lipton's Sparkling Green Tea.

Silverpine

Water. It's been water ever since I was a little kid. I usually drink tap since the water where I live is really clean. Bottled water just tastes a little too... stale? I can't choose the right word for it.

Crystal Sonata

Favorite: Mountain Dew Original
Second: Teawater
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.

mecurylighthouse

Watermelon is my fav
Apple juice in second
:Isaac: WHY!!!!!!...
                               :Felix: ...ummmm because

Kain

First: Arizona Sweet Tea
Second:  Smart water
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Shinigami

So nanoka~

mecurylighthouse

i would rather drink that than teawater's teawater(ok that was a bit mean but it had to be said)
:Isaac: WHY!!!!!!...
                               :Felix: ...ummmm because

But what if that was my teawater?

;)
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Wolf

:speech:  Filtered tap water.  Save plastic and avoid the hidden ingredients in unfiltered tap water at the same time.

Do you use any purifying products?

Have you ever considered doing this?:
Take a pot, put water in it, boil it...
Put a bowl on top of the water. (In the pot.)
Get a lid, put it upside down on top of the pot...
Put ice on top of that lid, and watch the process of clean water drip into the bowl!

(The steam from the hot water should hit the lid, turn back into water, and drip into the bowl.)

GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Wolf

An attachable water filter that fits on my kitchen faucet.

I don't remember trying that method.  Boiling tap water and leaving water outside to evaporate usually provides enough distillation. :MercuryStar:

mickbrown

Juice:

"I love a small glass of orange juice with breakfast. It has a lot of sugar, so I tried low sugar and low sodium types, they're very good."