News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Youtube Videos!

Started by Salanewt, 25, June, 2009, 08:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GIGA BOWER LV 100

Windows Vista is a waste!
But the Windows 7 ... \ *-* / Let it be launched hehehe

Salanewt

Yeah, I am starting to look forward to Windows 7 as well. However, I think I would prefer to wait until other people tell me how it is before I switch. After all, Windows XP is working for me. Anyway, I will start working on Video 9 when I get home today, and shortly after that, I will have a video that shows parts of the hack that I am working on. I think Aqua Hydra is too strong though...

Have a nice day.
:MercurySet:  
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Charon

I heard Windows 7 was good, but I can't do anything about it... I'm thinking about trying a Linux actually. I have a good computer friend who recommended it.

By the way, the videos are interesting. I don't have time to see them all, but would you post the values you used?

Salanewt

Oh sure. I am just going to try a few more values, then make Video 9, then I will post the entire (uncompleted) chart that I have. Everyone will be free to add to it if they want.

However, I just need a few more special effects before I post the chart.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

GIGA BOWER LV 100

Windows 7 is very beautiful hahahaha

Goodbye Windows Vista kkkkkk

Windows Vista, you will not lack for anyone loser kkkkk

PLEASE DO NOT DOUBLE POST. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION. - CHARON :JupiterSet:

Salanewt

Um... Pardon me? I do apologize, but what you said is somewhat jumbled... Could you please clarify what you said?

Have a nice day.

GIGA BOWER LV 100

summarizing.
Windows 7 is the best.
until now ...

Salanewt

Um... I am sure that you are using a translator, which is good. However, I thought that Windows 7 is coming out after Vista, not before.

Have a nice day.

GIGA BOWER LV 100

Does Sappy will work in Windows 7?

Salanewt

I do not know. Maybe it is, you should test it yourself.

Anyway, I am sorry to be like this but this topic is about Youtube videos that you have uploaded (and their links), not about Sappy. Please ask these questions on a different topic, or else I will have to move my links elsewhere.

Have a nice day.

GIGA BOWER LV 100

Forgive me. hehe
How to Embed a video?
It would be better. :)

Salanewt

I do forgive you. I could 'embed' the video, but I am not sure if it would be very wise to do this on this website. Although I have read the rules, there are some things that are not discussed thoroughly. Also, I have noticed that other people post links instead of embedding them, so I do the same.

Have a nice day.

GIGA BOWER LV 100

at least I can say that I tried to suggest an idea! :D\,,/

Salanewt

True. It is a good idea, although I imagine that the free space on the website would be used up faster with videos on the website.

Anyway, have a nice day.

GIGA BOWER LV 100

we wait until they release the use of HTML :)

have you tried using a translator trying to communicate with me?
You are not required to use it, obviously. :D

Have A nice Night! :)

Salanewt

Well, have as nice day to you too.

This is just a notification, but I am about to make Video 9 everyone!

Have a nice day.

GIGA BOWER LV 100

This is my last project.

I made this video the day wondering where you can change the theme of battle without difficulty.

as is possible in the map editor pokemon.

TEAM LIZARD; Be Careful :P  

Zach

the reason for the distortion is due to the large enemy group. if you have too many enemies then distortions like that can happen or the sprite of the enemy will not appear. i know you're probably thinking, "that's wrong because you can have 6 enemies on the screen at once". while that is true, the size of the enemy can change that rule. in your vid, you had 4 so distortion occured because it couldn't fit the 4 slayers. so really, you could only fit 3 slayers at once to avoid distortion

Salanewt

Actually, I was never thinking that your statement was wrong, and it makes perfect sense. Anyway, I still find it odd that there is also a pallette change for the fourth Slayer, but the reason for that is probably the same for the distortion.

Have a nice day.

Zach

Quote from: Salanewt on 29, June, 2009, 09:27:00 PMActually, I was never thinking that your statement was wrong, and it makes perfect sense. Anyway, I still find it odd that there is also a pallette change for the fourth Slayer, but the reason for that is probably the same for the distortion.

Have a nice day.
i can't justify about the palette changing, but it might be connected to the distortion