News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

The Leaving User Thread

Started by Charon, 04, July, 2009, 09:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leaf

[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

zman9000

You missed what I missed... which is apparently a ton of rage...
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Clara Vita (she/her/hers)

purged
Anemos Alchemist -> Spirit of the Dawn -> Lord Claros Flamestrike -> Clara Vitalia -> Clara Vita

Can you find the point at which I came out as trans? lmfao

Knight of Purgatory

I might come here less now because my school has started and my bro is always using the net. and my ps3 will be here soon
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

Salanewt

I see, well:

Welcome back Griever! Boring, ah... Yeah.

Have fun Claros and Knight! I hope to see you again in the future.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

zman9000

Ah yes, getting a new game or game system... I know how that works. Well later KoP.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Knight of Purgatory

It's not new, it's just that i shifted and the ship with my stuff on it is arriving soon
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

dwkjohn

wow do I have some catching up to do. :/ y'all have been busy. good. and I sadly have been busy with other stuff. but now, I am back. I hope. unless something else goes tragically wrong. so. how has everyone been? merry Christmas. happy new year. happy anonymous takedown of fbi/doj/megaupload. happy get rid of sopa efforts. etc.
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.

zman9000

welcome back. you didn't miss to much... maybe a little in the hack but not to much.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Sorry about not being on at all this month, but I had to go back to Kyoto for Shohei's funeral, he got hit by a drunk driver, that he did. Kinda like what happened to me, but I'm awesome so I survived (jk about the 'I'm awesome' thing, I'm not all that awesome)

But, it was all doom and gloom, that it wasn't. Yuichi went to an izakaya and came back to the house stinking of piss, crap and sake, so I said to him "Have you been on the sake again? You know you can't hold your beer!" he turned around to me, and said "No, Tetsuya, you've got it all wrong. THE SAKE IS ON ME!"

LOL, I also beat Dragon Age 2, I played as the girl warrior (Boy voice is crap, plus I like playing a girl character, but not for "that" reason.). I played Zentaro's copy, while I couldn't play my own. He likes western games more than Japanese games, BUT HE'S FROM JAPAN!

And I got to watch Super Sentai, Kamen Rider and anime on the day the episodes air, so that was cool.

And I have new some new old PS3 games, that I do. I have Dragon Age 1, Infamous, Valkiria? Chronicles, Arcana Heart 3 and Mod Nation Racers, so I probably won't be doing much progress with my FF6 mod, or be here much.

Kide

Even if you won't be here much... welcome back!

Looks like you've done a lot of things this last month, and still have a lot to do, too. Well, good for you.

Salanewt

Hey, welcome back Azure!

Aw, a funeral? I am sorry for your loss.

Other than that though, it sounds like you had a fun time!

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Kide

I'll be leaving tomorrow for Carnival break to spend some time with my family. And after that I'll be too busy with real life stuff to come in here too much. So take care everyone. I guess I'll see ya around then.

Kain

You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Salanewt

Aw, oh well. Sounds good, and have fun Kide!

Carnival break sounds interesting, actually.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Family? Ouch, that sucks, that it does. I know all too much how annoying your own family can be, that I do. Because my little brother stole and sold my phone, that he did. What a dick.

Griever

I'm doomed to site again .. so I will be away from the forum for about 10 days or so.

Role: I will be able to finish the rest of the animations so hopefully when I get back I can upload the 100 or so that I am working on >_<

zman9000

Wow that sucks. Your job must keep you very busy.

Salanewt

That is completely understandable, I hope you are able to have a good time! Oh, and we also look forward to seeing you return, so yeah...

Crystal Sonata

Unfortunately, I will be leaving for a while. Thank god for the college library or I wouldn't have posted until my return. My internet was abruptly cut off the other day, And I won't be able ot get internet back for a while. Just wanted to let you guys know, See ya around the first peeps ^^.
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.