News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

The Leaving User Thread

Started by Charon, 04, July, 2009, 09:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zman9000

Everyone is leaving, at least for a little while, and it kinda feels like the forum is dead... hurry back... there's fighting and rage awaiting your return guys...
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Crystal Sonata

I have returned. Now with a 6Mbps connection from AT&T. (They got scared when i said the word "Lawsuit" it seems. They had a minor messup after i paid my bill, so apparently I have their highest speed here now)

On a side note Zman: Yuuko is indeed suffering T.T
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: FrozenBlade on 08, March, 2012, 11:17:27 AM
On a side note Zman: Yuuko is indeed suffering T.T
Yuuko = The universe's butt monkey, that's how it is.

zman9000

some times it feels like zman = Yuuko ... ... ...
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Griever

I'm BACK ....
I hope I won't be going any time soon ....

Salanewt

Hey, welcome back! How were things while you were away?

May your current stay be long and fruitful!
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Misery

Hey guys, sorry for just randomly disappearing. Especially when I said I'd update the character art. I was visiting a friend in the weekend, and I've been busy after that. This weekend I have to work on portfolio stuff and fix up an old character model for presentation, I'm in a game project starting up next week, and I'll be moving at the end of the month. Lots of things going on in other words, and I don't expect I'll be around here much until next month.

By the way, Lexi's character model is "done" and can be uploaded in case anyone wants to do something with it (just tell me what format you want). I decided to do something else for part 2 of the assignment though, I'll make the rest of the models some other time when I can make them properly.

zman9000

Wait! you left??? SINCE WHEN!?

Hoopa

That's alright Misery. RL is more important. Just make sure that you don't disappear too long without warning. And good luck/have fun!
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Misery

Quote from: zman9000Wait! you left??? SINCE WHEN!?
Uhh... one week ago?

Should've dropped you a note earlier, but I didn't think I'd get so busy. Well, it's not like I'm gone, I'll probably be keeping an eye on the site as usual. I just won't be very active here for a while. But I guess I'm not really all that active in the first place.

Menaus

It's all good, I disappear all the time without a word.
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

zman9000

same with me, i was gone for like 5 days... but no one knew...

its not like some one is keeping track of every one and if they go away for a few days they are like "OMFG where did they go i need to talk to them or I'll die!!!"

Misery

The difference between us is that I had clearly said I'd post something others were expecting the next day, which is why I felt kind of guilty about going away for several days. I'm not that obsessive about being around here.

zman9000

Well I'll be leaving for a while. I feel like I'm starting to piss people off again... and most of the time i'm not sure why. also add in the massive inactivity on the site, and my finals this year in college that are going on this and next week...

GOOD BYE!

Rolina

Sometimes we just need a break to cool down.  I've had to leave several times when I got frustrated here, so I understand where you're coming from (even if I'm part of the reason you're upset).  Cool your head a while, and when you get back, you should be able to think a little clearer.  I know I usually am after taking breaks.

Aile~♥

Sorry for randomly disappearing there, guys! I was on a trip to Europe with a school group for 10 days. Now I'm just coming off a caffeine high after a ten-hour-long flight.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

dwkjohn

ok so I have some explaining to do. I havebeen gone for a while. I hate it. I have been in the hospital, then my gf was, then my sister had a car wreck plus my moms salary got cut. and the teachers suddenly decided to give projects and homework. I have had books to read and papers to write and projects to do end on end. and I have had to get a job and work in all my free time and cut fun stuff to pay for school. so I just now had time to get on andbi am so sorry. I miss all y'all. and I hope all my bad luck ends soon cause I want to get back in this. again, my deepest apologies.
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.

Salanewt

Back for now, but I don't know for how long. If my mother handles this April Fools well, then I will be able to stay longer.

Jamie: Welcome back! That is fine, how was Europe? Where in Europe did you go?

john: Ow, it sounds like you have had a run of bad luck lately. Please don't apologize for it, especially since you haven't had any logical choice in the matter. I hope things get better for you in the near future, you deserve it!
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Misery

Well john, it does seem like life has been pretty hard on you recently. You have nothing to apologize for.

On another note, I'll be moving tomorrow. Who knows when I'll have an internet connection up again, but I don't think that will take too long.

Kioll

I just got a new apartment, and my wife and I are moving this week.  We won't be able to get internet and such for a month or two, so I will probably be gone for at least that long and on less after I get my new internet.  That said...  I know you all will miss me so much...  Lol.  I'll be around whenever I can be, but I'll make no guarantees. If anyone needs me, you'll have to be patient; leave me an e-mail or an offline message or something and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.  Later guys.
I am the almighty emissary of fire...  the Mars Adept Kioll.  Oh, and did I mention that I'll see you long before you see me?