News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

About Site Code

Started by Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas, 10, May, 2014, 06:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

To admin(s):
-Would y'all consider having a copy of the forum code and data anywhere to be downloaded? (NOT including user data.)
-If we wanted to make a feature for the forums, do we need the site's code? Or do we just go to Simple Machines and grab a copy of the original? (Under the same version: 1.1.18)
-If I decided to make some features, would they be considered as a feature for this forum if they are good enough?

One project idea I have is to revamp Clan Requests... with some random-ish ideas.
-Have a page where Leaders can set up their application.
-I'm not sure if the application should be sent automatically to users as a PM when users click a button? Or perhaps the applications will have their own pages. (Most likely the latter.)
-Perhaps leaders can be optionally notified somehow when applicants view the application.
-Make an option for if the application can only be viewed if the member is unaffiliated?
-If you submit an application for a different Clan while in a different Clan, have a warning that you'll leave your current Clan to go and join it if accepted.
-Applications are sent to Leaders, the leaders can choose to accept them into the clan without the requirement of an Admin.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)