News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

golden sun war of alchemy (general discusion)

Started by Lord Wolfram, 27, May, 2014, 11:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Wolfram

Hello members, friends...
As you all have noticed I am like away from this place.
Newer imagined that,but I am returning here. And once I will see that we want to work on project once more...I will return here as new person.
Luna Blade informed me about another secret of those times.
I tell you all We will make awesome game if we want to.
But until than I am leaving once again...I am sorry.

Lord Wolfram

Quote from: Succubus on 30, September, 2014, 11:14:18 AM
Nice topic, I am quite interested in this project... Pity I only noticed this after the project developer paused his work.... Hope he will continue this project soon......  :happy:
The project developer is Lord...
And yeah the work will be resumed if there will be ensured activity.
man, I am like to come here every day, again.....
If I will see bunch of people ready to restart project I will take  developer place once more!

Lord Wolfram

Weary well Lads. I've decided to revive the project. Even so I have another project to work on I'll return to the lead of this old one. First of all I think that I'll need help with Enhancing the old script. I can see that it's more like forced English then the one I am using atm.
Also thinking it all over I think I'll make "fake" screenshots for making the idea about the game itself.
Also.... My deepest apology for sounding like a dick back then. I am really sorry.

Luna_blade

Quote from: Lord Wolfram on 16, June, 2015, 12:12:54 AM
Weary well Lads. I've decided to revive the project. Even so I have another project to work on I'll return to the lead of this old one. First of all I think that I'll need help with Enhancing the old script. I can see that it's more like forced English then the one I am using atm.
I could help. My English isn't the best there is, but I could make some time to make to make the script better.
Quote from: Lord Wolfram
Also thinking it all over I think I'll make "fake" screenshots for making the idea about the game itself.
If your game strays from the normal GS graphics, that might be a good idea. It can also make people more motivated.
Quote from: Lord Wolfram
Also.... My deepest apology for sounding like a dick back then. I am really sorry.
Being a dick back then? IIRC, you weren't a dick on this forum.

I remember there was more story than this one:http://forum.goldensunhacking.net/index.php?topic=2404.0
Lord, you wrote some other story as well at one point didn't you?
"Hear the sounds and melodies
Of rilets flowing down
They're the verlasting songs
Whispering all the time
As a warning that behind some rocks
There's a rigid grap even
Oreads fear the tread"

Luna_blade

So I made a better version of the script
It took a lot of time.
Also because I used a crazy text editor.
"Hear the sounds and melodies
Of rilets flowing down
They're the verlasting songs
Whispering all the time
As a warning that behind some rocks
There's a rigid grap even
Oreads fear the tread"