News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Halloween Costume Contest

Started by Rolina, 31, October, 2014, 09:16:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

So... this is a place for us to get our spooky on!  Post your outfits, either interweb or real life, here~

Anywho, with that said and done...

RAWR!  ...BOO?  Uhh, um... I dunno, Mrrgrgr?  Dammit, stop going "dawww" and be scared already!

Menaus

"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Rolina

Nope.  I hire artists to do art for me.  I did recolor it myself, though.

Menaus

Well it's nice, regardless.

I wont be dressing up this year. I'm to much of a mature grown up to ever be caught in those silly costumes. :p (sarcasm)

Although I WAS taking care of a lil 'ole kid, and we painted our faces, to a very messy effect. Protip: Don't let kids paint your face... You end up with red red RED. ALL OVER.
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Hey.... good lookin'.... whatcha got cookin'.... oh, human flesh. *gasp*

My interwebz costume is...
(And no, I'm not dressing up in real life.)

QuoteDon't let kids paint your face... You end up with red red RED. ALL OVER.
Or remember to wear paint clothes/old clothes, since at least they're having fun.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Rolina

Eh, we'll have this run another week, if only because it's boring if I'm the only entry.

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Or only "legitimate" entry, anyway. Mine's for kicks. (You know how they say they "went as themselves" for Halloween? Heheh.)

I'm not even sure what to do to make mine more Halloweeny... Perhaps just give my Yoshi a hat and let it be?
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Knight of Purgatory

Well does this count?
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=334019338
(Ps: On steam im now called BEP/NotSoLazyMann)

On the subject of pictures, heres a group one of me and a few friends ( not halloween related but eh)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=335511204
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES