Golden Sun Hacking Community
November 19, 2017, 12:22:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   DC Wiki Help Search Calendar Downloads Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What music do you listen to?  (Read 6043 times)
Salanewt
His Sexiness
Mercury Clan

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

Coins: 32

I am: A part of the organization of Cool Cats, but more of a dog person in reality.
Emblems: Have a nice day.

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2015, 03:17:18 PM »

Oh wow, that is hilariously epic. And that isn't a term I use lightly either.

I guess I can name the three tunes I have set as morning alarms, though they probably don't quite fit what you are looking for;

- Snowbird (Anne Murray)
- Son of a Preacher Man (Dusty Springfield)
- Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep (Middle of the Road)

Oh, and I used to have Sado Maso Disco (Must) as my 6-6:30 AM alarm, but I felt like I needed a change of tune for my mornings. Have also considered a certain Durwood @#$%&*/Dick Shreve song; it's pretty calm, groovy, AND fun. You'll likely find it the minute you look it up, so I won't link it here.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________And also Denise Lasalle!

I may just Skype over the full playlist I have on my phone (or even laptop), but I have a feeling that would take forever... and may have one too many novelty songs.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 03:34:58 PM by Lord Squirtle » Logged

Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?
View Profile WWW
Salanewt
His Sexiness
Mercury Clan

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

I am: A part of the organization of Cool Cats, but more of a dog person in reality.

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2016, 06:15:38 PM »

Help, I have a playlist of only 462 songs on my phone. Granted, some of those are novelty songs, but still.

I need more 70s and 60s tunes to remedy this issue! Please, I'm begging you all!

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?
View Profile WWW
Salanewt
His Sexiness
Mercury Clan

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2016, 06:44:15 AM »

I found this really rad song.

Although I normally listen to other stuff, lol. Just finished downloading a bunch of random disco and other songs to add to my playlist. I totally forgot that I was missing "Shake Your Groove Thing" and some Hall & Oates songs from my playlist, not to mention a bunch of others.

Edit: And for you Trekkies out there...

« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 06:55:59 AM by Lord Squirtle » Logged

View Profile WWW
roger
the blind-oriented developer
Jupiter Clan

Coins: 3

I am: chillin'

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2016, 11:39:02 AM »

Through the Drive soundtrack I've been introduced to Kavinsky.

the one most people are introduced to, but here's my fave:

View Profile WWW

New User

Coins: 0

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2017, 12:35:38 PM »

Drive is a superb movie! I also like A Real Hero by College & Electric Youth.

I'm honest and I believe in this site. I consider it a very balanced and fair approach. I believe that https://vogueplay.com/uk has a real potential to break me free. I mean this!
View Profile
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cbox
November 16, 2017, 09:44:44 AM
Fox: Very quiet month.
November 11, 2017, 04:16:27 AM
tino_animate: Hello everyone. Ive just recently replayed Golden sun and TLA. I got really inspired and I'm interested in creating a prequel of Golden Sun. Unfurtunatly i know bery little on how to do it bit im willing to learn how. I need a few people to help me. I'm sure we can create a very well story based on what we know of the games. Anyone interested?
October 16, 2017, 09:57:26 AM
AZVRE: Im pretty okay, what about you?
October 16, 2017, 01:17:14 AM
Fox: I think the nine is doing a cirno on me, though... Anyway, how is everyone doing today?
October 16, 2017, 01:12:20 AM
Fox: onesixtwo*
October 16, 2017, 01:12:00 AM
Fox: Okay... Meanwhile... ah... 162 being a number that has made itself known to me.... I look at the relationships of the numbers.... 162  1+6+2 = 9 ; onesizetwo = alphabetical order = 9 characters ; Distance apart analysis: os = 4 = 1[6][2] , st = 1 = [1]6[2] , ot = 5 = [1][6]2 ; ost = original sound track?
October 15, 2017, 06:31:17 PM
AZVRE: ah okay :D i thought i caused some trouble
October 14, 2017, 07:49:16 AM
Fox: Oh i know... You were messing with yours, and the description says mine. It's kind of a funny bug. :P
October 13, 2017, 08:18:31 PM
AZVRE: I did not edit your profile tho. Just to erase that confusion ^^"
October 12, 2017, 04:49:56 AM
Fox: e.g. this art = http://forum.goldensunhacking.net/Themes/Jupiter/images/catbg.gif (etc.)
October 12, 2017, 04:48:58 AM
Fox: I have a question: Where did the art for the headers come from? (Like the backgrounds to each of these things... "Affiliates", etc... Asking just incase it inspires me to do something... but if Charon made it, then that's cool too.
October 11, 2017, 04:23:02 AM
FoxWas thinking about having something for the editor anniversary, but I believe I had to change my mind....
October 10, 2017, 12:58:36 PM
Fox: That's alright. ;       @AZVRE's profile: "Current Activity:  Editing the profile of Fox." ...Eh... That looks weird.
October 07, 2017, 11:45:16 PM
Atrius: Sorry about that, the auto bot detection is still working, but it also requires an admin to visit the site regularly.
October 04, 2017, 04:17:40 AM
Fox: Yeah, it does bring a small amount of activity. Not good quality activity, but it's still activity, nonetheless.  Now if we can get them to randomly post pictures and vdeios!
October 04, 2017, 02:10:48 AM
Majora: If nothing else, I like how they're copying the content of real posts at random. Interesting to see how they adapt to seem more authentic
October 03, 2017, 08:29:38 PM
Fox: medico6601 = Most likely another bot. :(
September 26, 2017, 03:32:24 PM
Fox: by ten* Excuse me.
September 26, 2017, 03:32:12 PM
Fox: Oh yes... Also multiply all levels by two. (So actually, an adept will have levels of 54, 3, 2, and 1, rather than 5, 0, 0, 0.... if going by those.)
September 26, 2017, 03:29:07 PM
Fox: ...I mean the theory also saves space on the Status Screen.

Affiliates
Temple of Kraden Golden Sunrise