News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Golden Sun TBS Let's Play

Started by Attila, 19, July, 2017, 01:42:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Attila

I don't know if this is where it goes, but whatever, I'll catch a ban if I messed this up
Hello everybody, my name is Attila (like the band and the Hun). I do Let's Plays and other gameplay videos for YouTube in my free time. Lately, I've been doing a Let's Play of the first Golden Sun game, as it's one of my more favorite game series (Top 5 minimum), and I decided I wanted to share the series here, for anybody who may be interested in the series.
Playlist
[spoiler=The Series]
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
[/spoiler]
Feedback would also be nice if anybody is willing to give it

Luna_blade

First off, hello there and welcome to the community!
It is nice to see that some people still care enough about these games.

About your Let's Play:
I only watched little pieces of the first and last episode, so keep that in mind.
-The description you put in the last episode, might have been better to put in the first.
It might also be a thing to put highlights or intro text in the description of every video, but that might be just me*.
-Your voice is pretty nice to listen to.
-Your voice-acting however, does need some work (check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxeH7Rd0tlA&index=27&list=PL950A7D15C39E8ED8).
-it's a good thing you removed the interlacing in the last episode, I personally think it looks weird.
-You know a lot about the game and prevent boring pieces like grinding, which is good.

That's about it.

*To give an idea of what I mean, I made the descriptions in this playlist : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGdYmmYl5nVivjJN-0iXXKNMEyo5GK8z8
"Hear the sounds and melodies
Of rilets flowing down
They're the verlasting songs
Whispering all the time
As a warning that behind some rocks
There's a rigid grap even
Oreads fear the tread"