News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Global Domain Bans (and a gentle reminder)

Started by Salanewt, 19, August, 2020, 02:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

Hey, small update:

We've been having issues with bots on and off. Usually, when we start getting a wave of them, I'll wind up nuking a domain if it looks like a number of them are coming from the same source and they all share a provider. Our most recent wave was based in Thailand, yet that's not the only country that may currently be impacted by a global ban.

If you are affected by a global domain ban and would like to register or log in, then you can still hit us up over Discord so that we can whitelist you for access. Bans on the forum are mutually exclusive with bans on the Discord, and we're only willing to ban users on both at the same time for exceptional circumstances. As such, you won't be banned on the Discord if you got caught in this one.

Also, I know that none of you are silly enough to intentionally click on URLs and hyperlinks in bot posts, but as always please exercise caution; misclicks can happen and we have no idea what could be lurking on these sites. 
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Salanewt

Hey everyone! This is only a small update for you today; we just removed the ban filter we had set up for AIS Fibre. Without divulging too much sensitive info, this filter has far fewer hits than the others and we have had a couple prospective members unable to log into the website through that provider.

As always, I would like to remind everyone to avoid clicking on shady links and to report suspicious posts when they pop up. We will continue to monitor for bots in the coming days and take action when appropriate, but we are also not on here every minute of every day so posts may go unnoticed every now and then.

Take caution, but more importantly have fun.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

PathofChaos

Its nice to see this forum is still updated in 2021. Cheers!
"Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams."