News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Your favourite Psynergy Element

Started by Sajin, 09, October, 2009, 08:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frog

JUPITER PSYENERGY!!!!
i mean, Jupiter has all the cool powers.
Mind read, teleport, hover, reveal...
Not on too often, but I'm still here!

Shinigami

Does noone actually share my view that rolling flame is one of the most awesome mars psynergys ever?
So nanoka~

Griever

Mars Psynergy ..... Fume and Beam are my favorite Mars psynergies.

Rolina

Shinigami

All hail JUPITER  :JupiterSet:
For all the above reasons...
So nanoka~

Awec

I. Am. A. Spoon.
Yes, a spoon that is awesome that is a Jupiter adept that is one of the Anemos that lives on the freaking moon.
What of it?

Kai Hong

Mine's Mercury, but I'm waiting for the fourth game to see if dark is any good. (Yeah, I'm still at that point in my life where I think dark is epic.)
WARNING! IT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO READ THIS WARNING! NOW YOU WILL DIE...eventually.

Rolina

Quote from: Kai Hong on 11, June, 2011, 02:57:56 PM
Mine's Mercury, but I'm waiting for the fourth game to see if dark is any good. (Yeah, I'm still at that point in my life where I think dark is epic.)
Really?

Because I think the darkness is adorable.

Besides, even if darkness is in the next game, you cannot say it's your favorite element.  After all, it's not - it's a Fundament.

CelestOrion

I'm going to have to side with Jupiter Psynergy on this one. I mean, I do love fire and all (pyro here), but I tend to be the most logical one out of my group of friends. Storms also tend to calm me, if that has anything to do with anything. I only added that in there, since most Jupiter psynergy attacks deal with whirlwinds, plasma, and bolt attacks.

Awec

I'm still siding with Jupiter, since Dark apparently has a weakness to all elements and Light is almost certainly going to be a watered-down copy of Mercury; lots of healing carp and not a lot else to mention.

Although Mars has its good aspects too... (Come on, if you had the choice you'd just burn down Kolima and be on your way, right?)
I. Am. A. Spoon.
Yes, a spoon that is awesome that is a Jupiter adept that is one of the Anemos that lives on the freaking moon.
What of it?

besttp

Favourite psynergy element? Mine is Venus. Followed by Mercury in the second.
Why Venus? Almost everything can be done. Revive, heal, and have the strongest base damage psynergy.
And then the second, Mercury. Probably because its Pure Ply, Pure Wish and Freeze Prism

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: Role on 11, June, 2011, 11:42:48 PM

Darkness is..... cute? Just because an idiot loli uses it? That doesn't automatically make it cute, that's how it is.

Okay, now I want to know how Darkness can be cute.

Rolina

Quote from: Tetsuya the Azure Blade on 22, December, 2011, 08:40:21 AM
Quote from: Role on 11, June, 2011, 11:42:48 PM

Darkness is..... cute? Just because an idiot loli uses it? That doesn't automatically make it cute, that's how it is.

Okay, now I want to know how Darkness can be cute.

Of course, if you annoy the darkness by insulting it, it can be terrifying too...

Awec

That isn't terrifying or cute. And seriously, who chooses their favourite psynergy by how cute it is?
I. Am. A. Spoon.
What of it?

Rolina

...Do you even remember the context of that original post?  That's not my favorite element.  I was countering "the darkness is awesome" with "but I see it as being cute".  It's not my wielded element.  If you haven't noticed, I'm the leader of JUPITER, not LUNA.  Honestly, this topic is not posted in for six months, and you guys seriously revive it just to insult me? 

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: Role on 23, December, 2011, 01:43:01 PM
It's not my wielded element. 
It's mine, though.

QuoteHonestly, this topic is not posted in for six months, and you guys seriously revive it just to insult me? 
Hey, I'm not trying to piss you off, I just wanted to know how Darkness could be cute, that's how it is.

Aile~♥

Here, have some cute darkness. Oh, and cute fire, and cute ice, and cute water/light.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Rolina

Quote from: Tetsuya the Azure Blade on 23, December, 2011, 01:49:12 PM
Quote from: Role on 23, December, 2011, 01:43:01 PM
It's not my wielded element.
It's mine, though.

QuoteHonestly, this topic is not posted in for six months, and you guys seriously revive it just to insult me?  
Hey, I'm not trying to piss you off, I just wanted to know how Darkness could be cute, that's how it is.
And so, in order to do so, you try to pick a fight with me?  In a topic that's borderline dead?  Even -respecting me out of spite?  I'm sick of this bullshit.  Opinions are opinions.  I like cute things, and everything can be made cute. 

Is it a fad nowadays to try and "stand up to role"?  I've noticed he got respect for doing this too, while I somehow lost it for doing... nothing.  He didn't like cute, so I tried giving him the scarier version he probably wanted, and that was disliked as well?

What the hell is wrong with you guys?

Aile~♥

He got +respect for pointing out that sure, you can make a loli out of anything, but that doesn't make the thing "cute". And he wanted to know how darkness could be actually cute, not counting a loli that uses the element. If a loli uses darkness, that makes the loli potentially cute. It does not, however, make the element it uses cute.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Rolina

Right, and Charon got respect for pointing out that I like Sakuraba's style and not having a "take that" when she made that smartass remark about how it made no sense for me to like Alnylthyria's music since it wasn't in Sakuraba's style, and not out of making a spiteful post.

This is a six month old post he's deciding to turn around and insult.  And you seriously think he's just now making that kind of a statement?  Cut the spin.  The topic didn't need anything like that.  The post was antagonistic at its best, Jamie.