News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

DAMMIT!!!

Started by Tetsuya the Azure Blade, 09, December, 2009, 03:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Oh man this WHOLE DAMN MONTH has, for me MAJORLY SUCKED! why b'cause for one thing, ALL my games and music cd's were stolen....BY MY FREAKING UNCLE , among those games were Chrono Trigger FF3&4 Custom Robo Arena DS (my DS was taken aswell) ALL the Baldur's Gate PC games AND *takes a deep breath* the collector's edition forgotten realms: pool of radiance: ruins of myth drannor(and aload others).DAAAMMMMIIIIIT,so £1000+ of games and music cd's has gone down the drains.

But, on a lighter note, ya all know that some people eat weird things,but
my mom (American parents, but they LEGALLY moved to England) SHE.....ATE....CANDLE WAX!!! (dumb @#$%&)

Aile~♥

Dood WTF is wrong with your family? Your mother eats candle wax and your uncle steals your stuff? Are the rest of your family members like that? O.o
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Yes,they are. My brother smokes pot(I don't,though) and he stole a HUGE box of....PORK RINDS!!! (my mom only ate candle wax once) and my dumb dog PEED ON THE FRIDGE!!!

Sajin

Quote from: MegaDarkNero on 09, December, 2009, 03:26:32 PM
Oh man this WHOLE DAMN MONTH has, for me MAJORLY SUCKED! why b'cause for one thing, ALL my games and music cd's were stolen....BY MY FREAKING UNCLE , among those games were Chrono Trigger FF3&4 Custom Robo Arena DS (my DS was taken aswell) ALL the Baldur's Gate PC games AND *takes a deep breath* the collector's edition forgotten realms: pool of radiance: ruins of myth drannor(and aload others).DAAAMMMMIIIIIT,so £1000+ of games and music cd's has gone down the drains.

But, on a lighter note, ya all know that some people eat weird things,but
my mom (American parents, but they LEGALLY moved to England) SHE.....ATE....CANDLE WAX!!! (dumb @#$%&)

Man, why did your uncle stole all that? To sell? Though month for you Nero... Hope you get all your stuff back. Or at least some.
And why did you mother ate candle wax? >_>  :Sweat:

Salanewt

Yeah, sorry to hear this... This actually makies me feel much better about many things, but I feel bad for you and... Well, you.

Oh well, do you have any normal-ish family members, or are you unlucky?

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

There's this thing called the police.  Family be damned, your things belong to you, not your POS uncle.  Get his @#$ thrown in the slammer, because he stole >$300 worth of stuff from you, enough for a felony conviction IIRC.  The law is the law, so I say enforce the hell out of it and either get your stuff returned or reimbursed for its original worth by the guy.

Charon

I say get a new family. They're pretty cheap on Ebay. And this:

Quote from: Role on 10, December, 2009, 01:17:04 PM
There's this thing called the police.  Family be damned, your things belong to you, not your POS uncle.  Get his @#$ thrown in the slammer, because he stole >$300 worth of stuff from you, enough for a felony conviction IIRC.  The law is the law, so I say enforce the hell out of it and either get your stuff returned or reimbursed for its original worth by the guy.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Well, when I turn 18 I'm asking mom can I move out of the house. And 'cause of my parasitic 15 year old pot smoking teenage parent little brother I have a hard time getting on my computer.But when I move out I'm taking the pc with me ^-^

Rolina

You're going to ASK?  Last I checked, when you turn 18, you're legally an adult.  Your parents don't have a say in a THING you do, and if they try to keep you from moving out you have the ability to press charges.  You don't ask when you're 18.  You DO.

Also, remember that part where family be damned?  If your bro is smoking pot, get his @#$ thrown in prison for it.

Aile~♥

Quote from: MegaDarkNero on 13, December, 2009, 11:32:35 AM
And 'cause of my parasitic 15 year old pot smoking teenage parent little brother I have a hard time getting on my computer.But when I move out I'm taking the pc with me ^-^

"15 year old pot smoking teenage parent little brother"???

...?!?!?!?!?!?

What the Hell?

Salanewt

Wow! 15 years old, a parent, and smoking? I think, from what you have told us, you are the most grown up person in your family. In fact, what Role was saying about leaving when you are 18, it could be possible at a sooner time. Wow though... Well... Wow.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 13, December, 2009, 01:55:16 PM

...?!?!?!?!?!?

What the Hell?

Yes you heard me, my bro did MY 17 year old girlfriend( the cheating sonova @#$%&).
But the kid is cute as a kitten ^-^

Salanewt

Oh my god, wow. Did he know that she was your girlfriend (when you said that part that included "cheating", that made me assume, but it is safer to ask)?

Seriously, you should try to either dump your family, or go to a different part of town (or both). This might be hard, but you will be better off.

Have a nice day.

Charon

Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 13, December, 2009, 01:55:16 PM
Quote from: MegaDarkNero on 13, December, 2009, 11:32:35 AM
And 'cause of my parasitic 15 year old pot smoking teenage parent little brother I have a hard time getting on my computer.But when I move out I'm taking the pc with me ^-^

...?!?!?!?!?!?

What the Hell?
Gee, do you live in innocence-ville or what? It's all over :x

Doesn't make it right though. I would move as soon as I'm 18 and have stability in my life.

Salanewt

Innocence-ville is a lovely place. I myself live there, but am on commute almost every day to go into Downtown Guilty.

Yeah, move when you are 18 and have stability.

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

Salanewt, that statement was an epic win.

Salanewt

Thanks Jamie.

Well, Megadark... When you move out, you should visit us in Innocence-ville. It is really nice.

Have a nice day.

Charon

Quote from: Salanewt on 13, December, 2009, 07:29:47 PM
Innocence-ville is a lovely place. I myself live there, but am on commute almost every day to go into Downtown Guilty.
Wow, you survived Detroit? D:

Personally, in your position, I would try to stay as much away from them, and when I couldn't... well... I'd just put up with them.