News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Golden Sun: Lost Age Remix project

Started by Rolina, 07, April, 2010, 09:27:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

Project canceled because nobody cares.

Salanewt

So you are basically adding what should be in the game, right? This sounds pretty good, but I would change Remix to Complete or something, since you are not really changing many things which are already in the game (unless it is to make them used/useable). Would you also use the unused enemy sprites (Giant Crab and Giant Red Thing)? If so, then you could replace the extra Serpents/Posiedons (like Serpent 6, Posiedon 3, etc.).

As for Psynergy Shop... It looks like it will be a good idea to only have it in Lemuria, but shouldn't there also be one in Prox?

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

This is a Remix - leave complete to Camelot's remastered official remake.

Oh, good point about Prox.  It's harder to put in than in a fan-hack, but Psynergy rich areas should easily work for this kind of thing - Vale, Lemuria, and Prox.  For their non-artifact sales, why not have the attack items for sale?  Like the Weasel's Claw and Oil Drop?

Salanewt

That seems like a good idea.

Oh yeah, will the Blacksmith patch be used as well? I just found out about it, and this patch changes what Sunny's wife says about the cost of forged items (so she actually gives you the price instead of just mentioning the only known currency in Weyard).

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina