News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Favourite Golden Sun PC?

Started by Salanewt, 18, April, 2010, 03:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favourite useable Golden Sun character?

Don't have one
Garet
Ivan
Mia
Felix
Jenna
Sheba
Piers
Don't have one

Salanewt

Hello everyone! Recently, I have started a poll about battle themes. However, I now have another poll for people to vote in... Favourite useable characters everyone?

Oh yeah, the two players with the highest votes will be selected for my mystery experiment (same with the song in the other poll and possibly any more results for polls, if I see any reason to make more polls).

As with the last poll, I will not vote for a specific character by selecting the option without a character.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Mine's Felix, but he'd be a LOT better if he WASN'T an Isaac clone.... I think they should've made him a girl and a mage so there'd be a female mage character for every element. Oh, and Ivan should've been a warrior, but that's just my opinion.......

leaf

Sheba for me. Jenna and her are the only characters to actually display any amount of wit in the entire series. I'd have actually voted for both if I could, but oh well.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Salanewt

Funny thing, but I was actually thinking of selecting them for my experiment.

And Nero? I sort of agree, but the plot would be better if he is male, since he is Jenna's lost brother after all...

Have a nice day.

Edit: Of course, I did make the poll for my experiment (and when I am done with it, I will pass it on for others to use/play).

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Sala: Well he'd be Jenna's lost sister then! You can always change Felix's gender (and make some girl sprites for him, and change his name) to female and make him Jenna's sister when Atrius finishes the editor, can't they? (not to rush you, but it would be nice if you'd complete it BEFORE I turn 30. Ahh, just joking. I don't care how long it takes to finish ^-^)That's why people start rom hacking for, because they didn't like something about a game so they changed it to their liking by messing around with said game's data and stuff.

Salanewt

True. Although the plot can be changed, there is always something about a brother and a sister... Hard to explain.

And currently, it looks like three different characters are all tied. I hope that we can get more votes in soon. Of course, there isn't a time limit, so these polls could end up waiting for a month or more (probably not the battle theme one, since I am eager to try it out for my experiment).

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

Ivan displays a bit of wit occasionally as well.

Jenna and Sheba are better though.

I personally pick Jenna since she also has mad combat skillz.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Rolina

Well, that'd be because of how broken her classes become due to lazy programming on behalf of camelot.  Just wait until my Remix project is done, I'll drag her kicking and screaming back into being a mage, as she was supposed to be.

Salanewt

Maybe, but she strikes me more as a spellsword or something (although nerfing her is fine, since she is a bit overpowered (especially the Fume series)).

Ivan does, yes. However, I think Sheba and Jenna do so more often (at least in their game).

It almost looks like my initial choices for this experiment are going to be voted for... Or at least one of them. If the second (or first) placed character(s) are tied, then I will put them in separate polls.

Have a nice day.

leaf

I like the way mia is the only character without any votes.

And if you were just gonna take top two anyway, you should've just had everyone put down their top two favorites. Would've made things a little less dumb with everyone getting 1 vote lol
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Salanewt

I know... And I was sure that Piers would have no votes.

:Sweat:
:Piers:

As for allowing people to vote for their two favourites... That is what I wanted to do. Unfortunately, you only have two options... Vote for one, or vote for multiples (unless there are more options for multiple votes?). What I wanted to avoid was having people vote for more than two characters.

However, my imaginary coin will hit Sheba if nobody else votes by the time my music experiment is done (which might be another week or two).

Have a nice day.

Edit: Forgot that this wasn't Invisionfree... I have no idea why. Anyway, I will be sure to do that for my next poll (multiple votes).

Salanewt

After taking into consideration the fact that Jenna and Sheba seem to be the most witty characters, I have decided lock voting and use these characters for my Golden Sun based Mario & Luigi hack. However, seeing as Ivan is one of the highest voted characters, he will be a bit more important to the storyline (not much would differ battle-wise, as they are both practically the same in battle).

Have a nice day.

Seraphic Phantom

I love Mia. XD

Well, as a favorite character, yesh. Killing things with water is fun, but killing things with wind is much more fun. ^^ Hence being in Jupiter.