News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Manga/Comic Recommendation topic

Started by Rolina, 26, May, 2010, 09:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mastermind

Really, it's saying that anyone can stand up for what they believe is right. (V wears a mask because he is all of us beneath it)

RTGreece21

oooh. well thats kinds cute then. i might check it out
"Optimistic about Pessimism."
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

Salanewt

Oh, that was just a preference, but you don't have to suggest anything that I can pick up at any time if there isn't anything (just a bit worried that this store won't have it is all).

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Mastermind

No, even if there is everything, still look at this one, I love the story, the characters, and most everything about it.

RTGreece21

Does anyone know a good comedy with NO ROMANCE WHATSOEVER (SICK OF THAT CRAP) that isn't full of prepubecent kids? Kind of like Hetalia, except not on as much crack. Manga-style, prefferably. Or 4Komas.
"Optimistic about Pessimism."
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

Kain

Quote from: RTGreece21 on 02, January, 2011, 09:24:16 PM
Does anyone know a good comedy with NO ROMANCE WHATSOEVER (SICK OF THAT CRAP) that isn't full of prepubecent kids? Kind of like Hetalia, except not on as much crack. Manga-style, prefferably. Or 4Komas.

No romance...only thing that pops to mind is Chromartie High School.  May not make much sense if you start at any old place (though you don't exactly need to start at episode one to get the humor in most areas.), but it's full of random pointless comedy, though the stuff that makes you laugh may vary.
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Why is it so hard to find a comedy that don't have romance in it?

Kain

Well let me give a list of anime I've seen that were pretty funny.  If you find some romance, I am not liable because everything I'm about to post I have not seen/read all the way through.

Gintama
Law of Ueki
Groove Adventure Rave
History Strongest Disciple Kenichi
GetBackers
Soul Eater
HunterXHunter
Kuroshitsuji
Vampire Doll
Samurai Champloo
Black Cat
D-Gray Man
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

You just listed some of my favorite animes.

Has anyone watched Eden of the East? It's funny as hell, and I can't remember any romance in it.

Groove Adventure Rave's ending sucked.