News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

>_> <_< I'm paranoid now...

Started by razorrozar7, 17, July, 2010, 11:40:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

razorrozar7

Well... I just spent my whole morning on http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/HighOctaneNightmareFuel/ and other horror pages on the same site. I am officially freaked. Out. They aren't lying when they call it nightmare fuel.

And check this one out: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FridgeHorror. It's full of stuff you don't even realize is scary until sometimes years after the fact. I'm telling you, guys, I'll be lucky to sleep tonight. ;.;
My friends, we are all... steak.

He's coming back for His people. Are you ready?

Rolina

razorrozar7

Wish I'd seen that beforehand.

Speaking of nightmare fuel... nice avatar, Role. ^_^

Rolina

You should have seen the submission that won me the Jupiter Clan Leadership.

razorrozar7

Speaking of which, how do I join a clan?

Rolina

Seek the appropriate thread and you can join.  Stay away from Venus, though.  They're a bit crazy.

I believe the clan requests thread is the latest posted-in thread in the Feedback section, so you SHOULD be able to see it fine from the front page.

Menaus

Quote from: Role on 17, July, 2010, 01:35:28 PM
Stay away from Venus, though.  They're a bit crazy.

Your only saying that because we are apposing elements
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Rolina

Rayflo and Jamie are in your clan.  I stand by my statement.

Salanewt

And that makes us crazy... How?

Anyway, those things made you paranoid? Hehehe, you have seen nothing yet.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

RTGreece21

aw, those made you paranoid? cute. XD ive seen things that have been FAR worse. its not that difficult to find silliness like that.

as for Venus being crazy, Role is just saying that because Venus is so friendly. everyone keeps joining venus now, so i bet she's just a little jealous. feel  free to join whatever clan you want. you shouldn't let anyone tell you otherwise.

and besides, Jamie isnt very active in it. i dont see him post often at all.
"Optimistic about Pessimism."
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

razorrozar7

O_o My little thread has gone completely off-topic... ;.;

Rolina

Quote from: Rayflo watches KuramaKarasuLEMON on 17, July, 2010, 04:40:54 PM
aw, those made you paranoid? cute. XD ive seen things that have been FAR worse. its not that difficult to find silliness like that.

as for Venus being crazy, Role is just saying that because Venus is so friendly. everyone keeps joining venus now, so i bet she's just a little jealous. feel  free to join whatever clan you want. you shouldn't let anyone tell you otherwise.

and besides, Jamie isnt very active in it. i dont see him post often at all.
This coming from the person who joined Venus only so that they could stalk Jamie?

Not to mention Jamie went pretty psycho after being promoted...

RTGreece21

lol, sorry razor XD

anyways, Role, i liked bugging him, so yeah, that was a mistake, but he's too stiff now, so you wont see that anymore. now im in it because its cute and sala and the others work pretty hard XD besides, you made the Jupiter clan suck a lot. i didnt like it. it wasnt any fun at all.
back then, Jamie wasnt TOO bad (or at least, as far as i knew)... but he just gets worse and worse, so i just gave up on him altogether.
"Optimistic about Pessimism."
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

Salanewt

Perhaps the reason why Jamie is taking longer vacations from this place could include having people call Jamie crazy or stiff, hm? Personally, I think it was the topic that was split from the Clan Requests topic that extremely increased the time during those vacations.

And to get back on topic, scary things tend to make people paranoid, right? Apparently, there was a movie trailer for a new horror film, I barely even reacted to it (but according to sources, it was pulled from a certain movie theatre due to complaints, since it made them too frightened to enjoy another movie).

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Aile~♥

Probably an R-rated trailer on a G-rated movie. Heh. (Despite the fact that G-rated movies are FULL of Fridge Horror and Nightmare Fuel.)

Anyway, I've still been getting worse? I've tried to cheer up some. I don't think it was promotion that made me psycho, though. It was probably Rayflo. *shot dead*
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Rolina

Quote from: Rayflo watches KuramaKarasuLEMON on 18, July, 2010, 06:24:13 AM
lol, sorry razor XD

anyways, Role, i liked bugging him, so yeah, that was a mistake, but he's too stiff now, so you wont see that anymore. now im in it because its cute and sala and the others work pretty hard XD besides, you made the Jupiter clan suck a lot. i didnt like it. it wasnt any fun at all.
back then, Jamie wasnt TOO bad (or at least, as far as i knew)... but he just gets worse and worse, so i just gave up on him altogether.
You were there for all of FIVE SECONDS.  We were the most advanced clan, and you ran away why?  Because we were still setting up our system of government, and we hadn't yet figured many thing out.  And yet when you came, you seemed to demand that you have a place when said places didn't even exist yet.

Other than Leader and Second, no positions existed yet when you joined.  We were working on that when you showed up, when I told you there's nothing other than "Mook" at the moment, you starting bawwww'ing and ran to Venus, which had even less structure than us.  Oh, and you made Charon think you were trying to get elected, and we all know what happened then.

So, venus:  Clan of crazy people, traitors, brats, and Sala, who's stuck with leading them.

Jupiter on the other hand leads the pack.  It's where actual INTELLIGENT people hang out.  We're the ones that started the clan competitions - we had to HOLD THE OTHER CLANS BY THE HAND to get them to realize what we were doing, and then they went "Oh, that's a good idea!" and we responded "THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF CLANS! >_>".  My obvious royal acting was countered by Jamie being a whiny brat with no sense of humor and Charon... being a very HORRIBLE roleplayer.  And of course, both of them being silly enough to think I was being serious.  We had to literally explain to everyone how the game worked, and now we're even having to MAKE the game.

Yeah, the Game Masters for the RP?  Me and Leaf.  We're doing our best to ensure balance and fair play for ALL clans (no fun if we always win, no fun if Venus always wins, and nobody in the other clans, so...), and although it's confusing now, that's because we're talking to EACH OTHER.  We'll obviously have to simplify it a little once we start to finalize what we're going to be doing, and make it a lot more user-friendly.  Otherwise we'd win by default every time, since nobody'd be able to understand the rules.  That's no fun, you know?

So Jupiter has always been ahead of the crowd.  We've been paving the way towards the future of the boards, and sadly we're having to hold people's hands so that they realize what we're trying to do.

Why be in Venus, the clan of "let's all have friendly tea and crumpet parties and bother big grumpy old Jamie" when you can be a part of Jupiter, the clan of "let's show them how it's done"?

Hoopa

...Must this argument occur whenever Rayflo's move is mentioned? Please, just agree to disagree and be done with it, like adults. Anyway, I never really knew about nightmare fuel and fridge horror. I will never look at the Zelda games the same way again. Well, mostly Ocarina of time anyway.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Salanewt

And now Role's post makes me paranoid. This isn't the right topic to discuss such things, but what makes you think that I am "stuck"? There were three or four of us who were nominated, but then there was a tie. We even have a government now, though my course has slowed progress on it. Perhaps we need a topic for this, like "Clan Debates" or something?

So, will everyone be paranoid at everything someday?

Have a nice day.

Hoopa

Oh....wait til December 21st, 2012 comes along. Almost EVERYONE will start getting paranoid then...
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Rolina