News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Gs Cosplay Madness!

Started by Role, 29, May, 2009, 05:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

Wow...

http://www.cosplay.com/photo/105713/

NICE!  It's not me, I just found it while browsing online, but still... WOW...  Awesome! ^-^

Anyone else find some nice Cosplay, or cosplay themselves?

weckar

This is too amazing for existing words... I wish I could make clothes like that :(

I'd totally be Ivan (or Duke Devlin, if it doesn't have to be GS ;)) but my current hair colour kind of forces me to be Garet...

Charon

YUSH.

COSPLAY.

I love it wholeheartedly, and I have, in fact, done a Golden Sun cosplay. I've posted two pictures of it on deviantart, and they are here and here.. Bah, I can never get a good picture of myself -_-

I once did a Felix, but it was so bad, and it was a one day thing, that we do not speak of such blasphemic things.

I also did Steven Stone from Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald, and I'm awaiting the money for the materials for Yuber from Genso Suikoden. ((III version, I mean, come on! He wears a hat. Hat fettishes are awesome))

And WOW, those people have excellent costumes. Mia's looks a little like a set of PJ's though, albeit excellent XD

weckar

those pictures of you got me confused in both your gender and age Charon... not that that's rare for me, I have facial recognition problems...  You looked really male in the Steven pic, but the other two... meh... xD

Not that Ivan is all that male, ofcourse.

And did you get around to those handsewn Jupiter Djinn yet? I'd love to see those!

Charon

Ahahahahaha... that's funny XD

Not yet. The materials are pricey. But I do have two clay djinn. Now, do dig the picture of those up...

Oh, there they are. Their names are Zephyr and Squall :3

weckar

you actually managed the higlight in the eyes, or is that just my imagination? :O

I luv 'em.

Oh, and Role.... for a Grammar Nazi like you I'd expect a title a title to be spelled correctly :P

Rolina

This grammar nazi suffers from dyslexia.

weckar

oh I'm sorry, did not know that.

Rolina

Nah, it's okay.  Thanks for pointing it out.

Charon

Ahahaha, person can have excellent grammar, but horrific spelling. Such as myself XD