News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Hacks I have in mind

Started by Hoopa, 23, September, 2010, 06:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoopa

I've been looking into Fire Emblem hacking again, and I plan to start working on a few hacks soon. Here's what I have in mind so far for some projects.

• A Type Moon based hack
It would bring in most of the main characters in Fate/stay night, along with Tsukihime. Still working on the plot, although I've figured out most of the game mechanics.

• Golden Sun based hack
Why not? I'll have to see how to make things work and come up with a plot though...

"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Kain

o.o  I would LOVE to see a Fate/Stay Night FE hack.  UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS!
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Hoopa

Exactly! Change the battle cg, add Emiya for music, add UBW spell with dragon lock and Rank A sword requirement, plus Archer and Shirou=epic boss fight.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Hoopa

Some special items I plan to make/add in the type moon hack:

Mystic eyes of Death Perception (MEoDP): Shiki exclusive. Insane critical boost, but low attack power. Not really a problem though, since he'll have lethality.

Unlimited Blade Works (UBW): Archer/Shirou exclusive. Up to 4 hits possible, custom animation. Changes background to if I can figure out how to do that. Ranged: Blades rain from the sky and spear the opponent. Near: Same

Kanshou Bakuya: Archer/Shirou exclusive. Custom animation change. Ranged: Archer throws them at the opponent like a boomerang. Shirou does the same, but he traces them first. Near: Just a normal attack.

Excalibur: Saber exclusive. Basically the light brand, but stronger.

Excalibur Dark: Recolor of excaliber. Higher Mt and exclusive to Saber Alter.

Invisible Air: Saber exclusive. Acts like the windsword.

Zelretch: Rin exclusive. About as strong as Excalibur (the spell), and the only sword she can use.

Holy Grail: Promotes all servants.

Dark Seal: Promotes all characters to their "dark" class (if applicable).

Nine Lives: Can be used by Shirou (Heaven's feel) and Berserker. If I can figure it out, it will attack multiple times.

That's it for now.

Kain

Hmmm...interesting.  I thought Caladbolg was Saber's weapon and Excalibur was her Noble Phantasm, or for the sake of FE you're making Excalibur an actual blade for her?

Also...DARK SABER!
You misspelled retard...oh the irony!

Hoopa

That's mostly the end game stuff listed there. I've still yet to figure out how to make some of the other items work...

Anyway, here's some custom classes I'm planning to add:

Saber: It'll be based off of her stats from the game for the most part. Can only use swords. Promotes to either Saber Lily, or Saber Alter.

Saber Lily: Faster than Saber's base class, and more defensive capability. Has the shield skill. Also, she can use light magic

Saber Alter: Much stronger than Saber's base or Saber Lily attack wise, but resistance and defence are lower. Also, she can use dark magic in this class.

Servant: The basic servant class that'll be present. Basically the usual enemies.

Dead Apostles: They'll use weapons that drain your health and be really strong. Similar to the Draco zombies. However, you won't have to worry about them till around end game.

True Ancestor: Arcueid's base class. Can use monster weapons.

Red Arcueid: Not sure what to do with it yet, other than have really high attack and stuff...

Shiki (place holder name): It's Shiki's base class, and basically equivalent to the myrmidon. Except with Silencer.

Satsujinki: Shiki's future version. Has insanely high critical rate, combined with silencer. Also has really high speed and skill, but low HP, attack, defense and luck.

Dark Shiki: Basically the flip of Satsujinki. However, he no longer has silencer... on the other hand, his strength is really high.

Burial Agent: Ciel's base class. Not much planned yet

Red Ciel: Ciel's Dark promote.

Master: Shirou's base class. Subpar stats in pretty much everything except HP and Defence. Can use a sword and bow.

UBW Shirou: Shirou's self after UBW. His stats are balanced out, and gains the use of UBW, along with Kanshou and Bakuya. Becomes able to use all weapons, but they start at Rank E.

Fate Shirou: Shirou's self after the Fate path. He gains the shield skill, and becomes able to use Saber's equipment.

HF Shirou: Shirou's self after the Heaven's Feel path. He gains the use of Nine Lives and can use every noble phantasm.

Archer: Similar to UBW Shirou, but better stats.

That's all I have now. I'll figure everything else out later.

Hoopa

Right, so remember this? Working on it now.

Proof of concept.

Battle Moon Wars GBA is coming! ...Maybe.

RagnarokEmissary

Quote from: Hoopa on 25, March, 2012, 03:17:00 PM
Right, so remember this? Working on it now.

Proof of concept.

Battle Moon Wars GBA is coming! ...Maybe.

Battle Moon Wars? On GBA? As a Fire Emblem game? DO WANT.

howard77

These are really some interesting ideas and some really great suggestion.. It really seems like people are working really hard to make the forum looks more interactive and suggestive.
Thank you.